We are looking for MARKET LEADER SUSHI SHOP SPAIN who will be responsible for the growth of the brand in the market by developing new restaurants (whether equity or franchise), relationships with vendors, landlords, franchisee and other professionals. You will be responsible for the achievement of Country P&L; and plans consistent with the targets and strategic objectives of AmRest.
- Develop and establish short- and long-term plans and strategies, and execute such plans and strategies in the Country. The plans and strategies need to be aligned with Brand Strategy (prepared by Brand Presidents).
- Responsible for Country development of AOP and subsequent operating results.
- Review economic,
market and Company trends and develop and execute corrective action to ensure achievement of the Company’s targets and objectives.
- Maintain quality in Company operations through the development and application of Company policies, procedures and standards consistent with AmRest Values and Operating Procedures.
- Provide leadership to the Country Support Teams in the achievement of Company targets and objectives.
- Develops and maintains relationships with franchisees in the market as the brand representative. Follow-up of franchise agreement and potential disputes and resolves issues with vendors and payment of royalties.
- Maintains the relationship between France and Spain RSTs and the local affiliates to ensure consistency in the brand and support to local affiliates.
- Manages operation of subsidiary ensuring proper staffing, training and motivation. Responsible for instilling company core values, business planning, reviews of direct reports, identification of talent and bench strength.
- Run company with minimum fixed overhead, using wherever possible and economically feasible, outsourced resources.
- Experience in marketing, finance, OPS and/or line management activities.
- Proven Leadership skills and ability to manage people across cultures.
- Experience in planning and development of strategies and plans for achievement of approved revenue, profit and growth targets.
- Experience in implementation and execution of strategies and plans and to effect corrective profit action.
- Capacity to be both very close to day-to-day operations and lead organisation on strategic level.
- Capacity to convince his hierarchy of the specific needs of his markets.
- Fluent Spanish, Exceptional English verbal, written and presentation skills.
Show more Show less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading [...]
Job Description: The EMEA Cloud team is looking for an individual to join the team and support our biggest partner in Cloud technologies Microsoft. The team is built of six people based across EMEA: i [...]
Company Description Welcome to ezzingSolar, the “all-in-one” solution that simplifies solar PV and allows companies to develop and be profitable in distributed generation. Our mission is to hel [...]
Description About Gorillas: We are Gorillas and on a mission to redefine convenience retail. With our ten minute grocery deliveries we are disrupting the supermarket space, one of the biggest ma [...]