At Mercedes-Benz Parts Logistics Ibérica, SLU (Daimler group) in Barcelona, we carry out all the management involved in the international logistics of spare parts for our cars. Currently, we are in a growth project, creating new jobs, among which is the position of Operations Manager Quality responsible of an own team.
We are looking to fill a total of 1 vacancy.
Your Main Functions Will Be
- Firstly, to manage all logistics/supplier management topics including all logistics assets.
- To deal with suppliers and logistic centers Management worldwide.
- Providing technical and operational support about planning, logistics and quality operations.
- Manage the best practices and procedures in the supply chain.
- Claim Management
- Manage different department’s and projects in Functional Hub Barcelona.
- Coordination with suppliers and Logistic Centers
- Control in the context of call-backs and costumer service measures for the entire supply chain
- Development staff members.
- Escalation/Task Force.
- University degree in Logistic or Business Administration/Quality.
- 5 Years of experience.
- Confident in decision-making.
- Experience in leading teams.
- Expert user of relevant office systems.
- Fluent in German, English and Spanish.
What does we offer?
- Family conciliation: teleworking and flexible hours
- Holidays: 35 business days
- Company holidays: 2 extra business days
- Restaurant ticket
- Salary band according to the market benchmark and the responsibilities of the position.
In addition, we seek someone with costumer orientation and influencing skills, conflict management experience and negotiating/escalation skills and knowledge of supplier management tools
Our Business Unit
You will work within a team of professionals who foster a cooperative climate, in a dynamic sector and in an international environment.
Our main values are: Passion - Respect - Integrity - Discipline
Company sector: automotive and logistics
Employed time: full time
: Mercedes-Benz Parts Logistics Ibérica, S.L.U.
: Spain-Barcelona-Sant Cugat Del Vallès
Cam de Ca n'Ametller, 18
Cam de Ca n'Ametller, 18
Sant Cugat Del Vallès 8195
Show more Show less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
About Glovo: We're a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your [...]
Company Description For our Customer Service Center in Barcelona, we are looking for a full-time Centre Operations Manager to start as soon as possible. H&M;'s Global Customer Service is a multi [...]
Job Description:Manager of a Risk & Compliance Quality teamWe are looking for a Manager of a global Risk & Compliance (R&C;) Quality team of 8 Quality Analysts. The team is embedded with the various R [...]
Glice is a fast growing company headquartered in Switzerland www.glice.com and the global leader in eco friendly ice skating rinks. We are looking to hire a Manager with the following experience and k [...]