We are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to drive the successful delivery of our software programs. The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategize and implement high-level software program initiatives. As a natural born leader, you will have a strong talent for project coordination and delegation. Ultimately, you are motivated by the desire to optimize productivity and nurture program success from inception to completion.
What You’ll Do
As the IT Project Manager, you will be responsible for understanding all the details of some of the team’s most strategic programs and how they support the overall business strategy. To succeed, you will collaboratively scope work,
identify appropriate resources, set goals, track and report progress, develop schedules, and communicate to internal and external customers.
- Drive implementation of multiple, complex program management initiatives, working closely with cross-functional teams and resources to achieve milestones within established timeframes
- Communicate with project stakeholders and executive/senior management and provide reporting insights on issues through root cause analyses
- Set and continually manage program expectations with team members and other stakeholders
- Coach, mentor, motivate, and supervise program team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Implement delivery excellence practices across the development team
- Establish the practice of program management and train/coach team members on local Delivery Excellence program.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years Project Management in a software product´s scenario role (data center migrations or infrastructure).
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Familiar with relevant software developments best practices and SDLC
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
- Previous stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge in service management tools as Atlassian Jira ticketing system, Confluence
- Proven proposal writing experience
- English Advanced
Nice to have:
- Technical skills (development, testing)
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly, we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company’s needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Local Front Office Coordinator (LFOC) The responsibility of this role is to support the Control Tower inmanaging the overall customer transformation at local level and, depending onhis/her scope, acr [...]
Microsoft offers Data solutions both in the Azure cloud and executing the most demanding, mission critical workloads for our customers. These solutions are commonly at the core of executive reporting [...]
OVERVIEW: Sportradar group has acquired the award-winning sports betting and gaming Omni channel platform business OptimaMGS, to extend its current betting services portfolio and become a full servic [...]
- Seville, Spain Apply - Title: UABOS: Spain - Corporate Food Service Administrator GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES : Provide administrative or secretarial support to a department and/or Manage [...]