Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurance company. With operations in 54 countries and territories, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. As an underwriting company, we assess, assume and manage risk with insight and discipline. We service and pay our claims fairly and promptly. The company is also defined by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength and local operations globally. Parent company Chubb Limited is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CB)
and is a component of the S&P; 500 index. Chubb maintains executive offices in Zurich, New York, London, Paris and other locations, and employs approximately 33,000 people worldwide. Additional information can be found at: www.chubb.com
The individual processor role is an essential part of the CE claims hub team, being responsible for handling claim admin tasks for other European clusters. The role holder will be responsible for providing various claims administrative services to our customers in order to support them through the process of bringing the claim to completion & fulfil e.g. advanced reporting needs, BDX file booking or various system data completion/tracking needs.
This is an excellent position to break into commercial claims & it’s fast growing administration needs. Full comprehensive training (KT) will be provided to help to become a skilled Claims Processor & valuable part of the Madrid hub team. This approach strengthens the collaboration with the local countries.
The ideal candidate will work as part of a diverse claims team to deliver a high-quality service to our CE clusters & ultimately for our brokers & customers. The role holder will also be asked to constantly evaluate and to developing technical and claims admin skills (through on floor coaching & talent portal) in a variety of specific LOB standard tasks.
Claims administrative delivery goals:
• Perform day-to-day tasks on time & capability to work under set deadlines (SLA’s), highlight & manage process exceptions proactively working closely Hub Team leader and colleagues (collaborative & agile environment)
Data Quality / Integrity:
• Maintaining claims data entry & indexing file upload/documentation integrity in all used systems.
• Diligently adhere to the best practices laid out under the rules and guidelines for the Madrid Hub ‘Playbook’ & EMEA claims processes & protocols
• Perform with high level of technical competency for claims admin activities and commit to personal development through given coaching
Quality of service:
• Deliver high quality of service within authority for various claim admin types or standard settlements
• Participate in internal training programmes & achieve the training goals set by Team leader – livelong learning and flexibility for new tasks as the Madrid hub will evolve
- Degree: Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Industry silks: Basic knowledge of commercial insurance A&H;, P&C; classes, UW or policy issuance is preferred
- Required languages: English and French (must); Spanish (expected)
- Optional languages: other European languages
- Experience of working independently or as part of a team – self motivated
- Ability to organise work & perform within time constraints
- Experience of working with Microsoft Excel, outlook scheduling tasks be calendar, workbasket task allocation, basic reporting tools – in English/ Spanish and one other CE language
- A modern working environment that’s collaborative, supportive, engaged and agile to foster personal learning and growth
- Build in opportunities to develop further, interact with other functions, collaborate with senior management in CE claims, forum to share ideas & working in multi-cultural team servicing multiple CE clusters – regional exposure
- Great opportunity to learn A&H; and P&C; insurance claim administration with a vision of progressing into a e.g. local claims handling position or widen your skills to underwriting position or policy issuance – Madrid Hub designed to become a talent pool for Chubb regional
- Employee resource groups (Talent Portal), mentoring & development opportunities
- Deep and early career insights in selected and processed claim types - ‘end to end’ in line with Hub authority & claims - higher value under referral
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Buscamos peones de obra, para trabajos básicos. Los trabajos son en la zona del corredor del henares. Imprescindible experiencia previa y disponibilidad inmediata. Se valoraran conocimientos de cualq [...]
Somos una compañía con expansión global y sede en Dinamarca; cuyo objetivo es impactar al mayor número de vidas posibles mediante la visión de la misma. Nos dedicamos al área del marketing digit [...]
Realizamos Marketing Digital y publicidad a través de las redes sociales y páginas web. Tenemos un sistema el cual enseñamos, por lo cual NO es necesario que tengas experiencia previa. Se puede rea [...]
Buenas, no voy a mentir al respecto, este trabajo no sé si lo voy a poder amortizar o rentabilizar, ya llevo invertidos casi 6. 000 euros de mi bolsillo, pero el caso es que no tengo fuente de financ [...]