What Joining the Microsoft Team Means
Do you want to be a key sales leader at one of the largest cloud companies in the world at the most exciting transformative time in the industry? Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking – a cloud-enabled world.
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This mission is ambitious and at the core of what our customers and employees care deeply about.
We have unique capability in harmonizing the needs of both individuals and organizations. Joining Microsoft in the Enterprise Operating Unit (EOU) as the Enterprise Sales Excellence Lead you will be advising the Enterprise Commercial and Public Sector Leads, and coaching sales managers to build the momentum of digital transformation for our customers and partners as well as the company itself. The Sales Excellence Lead is a senior sales leader with exceptional relationship, solution selling and coaching skill who has a proven track record of driving growth in complex and ever-changing business environments and market lifecycles.
The Enterprise Sales Excellence Manager is a critical business role that looks left-right across the Enterprise business, calling and managing risk and upside, identifying/targeting high-value opportunities, accelerating partner co-sell,modeling our coaching culture transformation, and translating business insights into business models that accelerate business outcomes and customer/partner satisfaction.
The Impact You’ll Be Making
As a Partner to the Enterprise Lead Running the Business
- Establish and drive a well-defined, predictable rhythm of the business (RoC), that enables great discipline in sales and consumption processes and delivers over-achievement of business results through core sales and consumption motions
- Coach and advise on sales motions/strategies for up-sell and co-sell opportunities. Drive awareness to product mix needed to meet targets
- Coach pipeline discipline leading to healthy coverage and infuse the proper forecast rigor, accuracy and accountability
- Instilling sales process discipline, adherence to standards and excellence in execution while holding sales managers accountable to quality and accuracy.
As a Sales Leader Coaching for Growth
- Coach and support Sales Managers on executing our key prioritiesacross industry and solution area.
- Increase the ease of doing business with Microsoft by escalating, and solving for, customer/partner issues that impede product adoption/growth
- Leverage business and people insights to benchmark performance and define current and future actions needed to grow the business faster than the overall market.
As a Transformational Leader
- Partner with Area Transformation Leads, Area Capability Leads and Business and Sales Excellence/Sales Operations Team to remove selling time roadblocks and increase seller capability and effectiveness
- Role model the internal transformation from an inspection to coaching culture. Leading sales managers to become more effective coaches to their sellers resulting in increased individual and team capability, employee satisfaction and collaborative selling efforts.
- Build a modern selling mindset and new selling habits.
As the Enterprise Representative in Fiscal Year Planning
- Segment point of contact for fiscal year preparation & growth initiatives on behalf of the Enterprise Commercial & Public Sector Leads representing the segment’s goals, needs and influencing final decision making
- Partner with BSO on the Segmentation process, provide specific business insights and assess impact of customer movements across segments
- Provide decision making support for the Enterprise Commercial and Public SectorLeads during blueprint process on headcount changes and create business cases on additional headcount requests if applicable.
- Contribute with market understanding, sales territory, segment potential thru the Quota setting process and participate in Sales Manager briefings
- Drive integrated account planning to exceed cloud growth targets and hold sales managers accountable for plan quality and completeness and rolling 12 month pipeline coverage .
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- Core Competencies:
- - Organizational Leadership;
- - Strong Business Acumen;
- - Strategic Insights;
- - Trusted Advisor;
- - Strategic Sales Planning;
- - Sales Team Leadership;
- Professional Competencies:
- - Adaptability;
- - Customer Focus;
- - Drive for Results;
- - Influencing Impact;
- - Judgement;
- - Collaboration;
- - Executive Maturity/Presence;
- - Value Selling;
- - Analytical Problem Solving;
- - Organized & Disciplined;
- - Initiates/Embraces Change.
- Related experience in: Senior Sales or Channel Management/Leadership Roles, Business Transformation, Coaching Solution Sales, Strategic Sales Planning, Strong Business Analysis Skills (understands financials, sales processes, scorecards and key performance indicators).
- Education: bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, MBA/Masters a plus with focus on business administration, economics, finance, organizational management, business management.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading p [...]
de la oferta : hasta el Funciones Multinational FMCG company is looking to expand their Digital E-Commerce team seeking for a D2C Specialistr> * Reporting to eBusiness Development Ma [...]
Microsoft?s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encoura [...]
Job Details MuleSoft’s Professional Services team works across every technology and system to deliver solutions to customers in every industry. Our Engagement Managers are essential to the growth o [...]