We are Gorillas and on a mission to redefine convenience retail. With our ten minute grocery deliveries, we are disrupting the supermarket space, one of the biggest markets still in the hands of traditional players. We are a rapidly growing startup and are currently building an outstanding team with skilled members across all domains and backgrounds. We focus on building a diverse and inclusive company culture and aim to become a global leader in on-demand retail. Come join us on this journey.
As one of the first members of the Spanish Rider Support team, you will play a key role in ensuring that Riders have a positive experience before, during, and after their deliveries.
Youll provide high-touch support and identify opportunities to increase Rider satisfaction and retention.
- Customer Obsession: Ensure that Riders inquiries are answered promptly and empathetically via chat, email, and/or telephone
- Collaboration: Liaise with internal stakeholders such as HR, Legal, Product, and Warehouse teams to drive resolution of complex issues
- Continuous Improvement: Leverage Rider feedback to improve our products and internal processes
- Minimum 1-3 years of customer service experience in a fast-paced environment
- Strong English proficiency in both written and verbal communications
- Willingness to work a flexible schedules.
- An ability to work and engage with a large number of stakeholders in a rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems
- Knowledge of G Suite Apps (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Experience with Zendesk, Freshdesk, or other customer service software is a plus
- Experience building scaled processes to support a high growth business
What we offer:
- Steep learning curve from day one
- Great opportunity to build something you are proud of: we are growing fast, which means that the opportunities at Gorillas are virtually limitless.
- An awesome team spirit and an exciting workplace with a dynamic and international environment.
- A transparent company culture with flat hierarchies and a high career growth trajectory at Gorillas
- Healthcare, dental, vision insurance coverage & other supplemental benefits.
- This is a salaried position.
Gorillas is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Se necesita urgentemente dependienta para trabajar en una tienda de animales. Interesadas, por favor, contactad al email: [email protected] com [...]
Se busca cuidadora de niños, nanny, au pair con experiencia en el cuidado de menores y alto nivel de ingles. Para trabajar de 16 a 20 (opcional ampliado a sabados por la mañana). Disponibilidad ocas [...]
busco chica para limpiar me la casa, plancha y hacer me masaje pago 15 euro la hora. 3 veces por 3 dias semanal. estoy por zona aluche. pago todas las veces que vengas. [...]
Se busca camarera con o sin experiencia que sea extrovertida simpática y quiera trabajar más información por WhatsApp [...]