Selligent Marketing Cloud
Selligent is searching for a Solutions Consultant to join our rapidly growing team. We are looking for a well-rounded individual that is self-motivated and reliable. The ideal candidate will have the perfect mix of strong customer-facing skills and a strong technical background.
As a Solutions Consultant, you will partner with both the sales, partner and relationship management teams to present overall business-driven technology solutions to partners, prospective and existing clients. Selligent s are responsible for mapping the prospect’s/client’s business and technology requirements to Selligent’s market-leading technology and service solutions.
- Function as the technical point of contact & product expert for the sales and account management teams
- Conduct discovery sessions directly with prospective and existing clients to gather business and technology requirements
- Define holistic client solutions consisting of the perfect mix of Selligent's technology and services, tied directly to prospect’s/client’s business and technology requirements
- Collaborate with internal Selligent teams to develop the overall solution
- Effectively communicate client requirements to the IT configuration team
- Successfully manage multiple prospect sales and existing client engagement opportunities simultaneously
- Respond to technical questions received via RFP and or RFI in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Present solutions onsite and/or via web-conference.
- Assist in the creation of account configuration documentation and statements of work.
- Regularly lead the most technically complex opportunities with limited to no assistance
- Mentor team members on various advanced marketing and technical initiatives
- Work closely with Product Management to prioritize prospect/customer requests by thoroughly documenting user stories and associated business case
- Some travel required (less than 25%)
- Superior problem solving and accurate solution scoping abilities
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of DBMS -- both row and columnar database concepts
- Proficient in articulating the value of distributed computing and SaaS concepts
- Highly coachable with a strong desire to improve and grow as a professional
- Previous experience with Selligent Marketing Cloud or any other leading marketing clouds is a plus
- Fluent Spanish and English language skills
Job Title: Solutions Consultant
Location: SPAIN (Madrid)
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
de la oferta de empleo About The Role We´re looking for a Technical Consultant to join us in , who will work on complex technical projects for a diverse range of clients, working with Atlassian [...]
Role Summary: SAP HCM Consultant - Payroll Management The SAP HCM Consultant will act as a SAP Payroll Expert for the HR Service Delivery Payroll Team for French accounts. The SAP HCM Payroll Co [...]
We are looking for an EC Lead Specialist, Functional Consultant to join our dynamic team. The successful individual will be a strong citizen with a passion for delivering excellence. Responsibilit [...]
ROLE Design, develop and test solution for our Core Payroll offering and its integration with our HRIS partners Develop a deep expertise in SAP Importante empresa Management Take responsibili [...]