We’re looking for people who put their innovation work to advance our success – and their own. Join an organization that ensures a more secure world through connecting and protecting our customers with inventive electrical solutions.
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE IN THIS POSITION:
In this position, you will:
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions
- Support and training to users in reports definition and usage
- BI user´s roles & security management
- Develop and maintenance of BI documentation
- Reports usage audit and corrective actions
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration or relevant field
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing;
- 3 – 5 years of experience
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft BI Suite, Infor BPW/DWD, Snowflake, Board, Tableau)
- ERP knowledge (e.g. Infor M3, SAP) preferably with experience in implementation projects
- Knowledge of SQL queries
- Analytical skills - With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- Collaborative skills - You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- Problem-solver skills - You see the challenge as an opportunity.
- A dynamic global reach with diverse operations around the world that that will stretch your abilities, provide plentiful career opportunities, and allow you to make an impact every dayWe are a $2 billion, high-performance electrical company with a dedicated team of 8,800 people and trusted brands such as CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF and TRACER. Known for innovation, quality and reliability, our products connect and protect, consistently delivering value to industrial, commercial, residential, energy and infrastructure customers.
- Dedication to strengthen communities where our employees live and workWe encourage and support the philanthropic activities of our employees worldwideThrough our nVent in Action matching program, we provide funds to nonprofit and educational organizations where our employees volunteer or donate money
- Core values that shape our culture and drive us to deliver the best for our employees and our customers. We’re known for being:Innovative & adaptableDedicated to absolute integrityFocused on the customer firstRespectful and team orientedOptimistic and energizingAccountable for performance
- Benefits to support the lives of our employees
At nVent, we connect and protect our customers with inventive electrical solutions. People are our most valuable asset. Inclusion and diversity means that we celebrate and encourage each other’s authenticity because we understand that uniqueness sparks growth.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Title Technical Sales Support Intern (Retail & Hospitality Beca) Job Description We are Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, and we light up the world! There’s a certain kind o [...]
We’re looking for people who put their innovation work to advance our success – and their own. Join an organization that ensures a more secure world through connecting and protecting our customers [...]
Job Title Sales Support Intern (Retail & Hospitality Beca) Job Description We are Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, and we light up the world! There’s a certain kind of energy h [...]
Job Title Regional Security Manager (Iberia, France, Intelligence) Job Description Our Opportunity to you: Would you like to be part of an industry, which is undergoing fundamental change driven b [...]