Plan, direct, and coordinate project management aspects of a development project.
- As a Scrum Master, lead all ceremonies.
- Remove team roadblocks.
- Work directly with the PO and the architect.
- Create velocity and capacity planning document
- Support the PO to create User Stories.
- Bachelor’s degree in systems engineering or related field.
- Advanced/Intermediate English level
- Proven working experience as a Scrum Master in the information technology sector.
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Experience as a Scrum Master.
- Experience leading teams.
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent tasks/projects and prioritize as needed
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Team player with strong people skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to share knowledge and experience with the team members and client.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Required skills 2+ years of experience as a FullStack engineer, with a focus on BackEnd tasks. Proven experience in NodeJS, SQL, and some cloud services experience in AWS Experience shipping APIs that [...]
You will be part of a team turning data into actionable insights. You must have experience using a variety of data wrangling and analysis methods, with a variety of tools. You will validate data on en [...]
Growth Acceleration Partners is currently looking for a Senior React Developer. You will work with our clients and you would be a key part of a team of engineers actively involved in all phases of a p [...]
Required skills - 2+ years of experience as a FullStack engineer, with a focus on BackEnd tasks. - Proven experience in NodeJS, SQL, and some cloud services experience in AWS - Experience shippin [...]