General Requirements - Independently evaluates, selects, and applies broad scientific techniques and engineering principles, to envision, develop, and execute process designs and to recommend solutions to complex problems. This position must have strong fundamental chemical engineering and plant process design experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The primary function of this position will be to complete process design activities including: development of P&ID;'s and process specification sheets, lead/participate in safety reviews and PHA's, and plan process development requirements for new technologies. Individual must be able to assess complex processes that are not well defined,
and develop a plan course of action that meets the expectations of all critical stakeholders including: manufacturing, business, and external customers.
Additional responsibilities include keeping abreast of new process technologies, piloting or vendor testing of new technology, assisting plant operations in process improvements, innovating and solving process problems as needed, developing and implementing process designs, communicating in a timely, concise, and compellingly convincing manner with management and other involved personnel on existing and proposed projects and process improvements.
This position involves extensive interaction with manufacturing, process technology, and engineering resources (including outside engineering firms). Experience working in a chemical production environment and a demonstrated track record of chemical engineering process design is a must. Production or manufacturing experience is beneficial. Candidates shall possess a strong focus and knowledge in fundamental process design and be able to:
- Effectively communicate with and provide technical support to lithium plant operations to implement improvements, troubleshoot problems, increase production, reduce costs, improve quality, and reduce environmental impact.
- Lead and/or plan process development and scale up from bench scale to pilot scale to commercial scale lithium process improvements.
- Participate in the planning, developing and modifying of processes, procedures and methods which will result in manufactured products which meet all quality, customer and regulatory requirements at the lowest possible manufacturing cost.
- Maintain excellence in safety, health, and environment practices.
- Develop a high level of teamwork and seamless integration with engineering and manufacturing.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Empresa de transporte necesita chofer de trailer para ruta nacional, con experiencia. Llamar por teléfono o mandar currículum a [email protected] es [...]
Por reapertura de café - bar se necesita camarera que tenga buenas aptitudes, destreza en el puesto de trabajo, mandar currículum a 622256035, pontedeume [...]
Se necesitan dos peones forestales con experiencia en el uso de motosierra y desbrozadora. Enviar mensaje. Padron, Rianxo, Boiro, Pobra, Ribeira [...]
HOGARES MáS SANOS Cómo bien sabrás los empleos tradicionales van a llegar a su fin en menos de 10 años aproximadamente Si tienes ganas de aprender eres [email protected] para el trabajo del futuro [...]