Our company is a leading provider of enterprise communications solutions and services, from the office to the cloud, marketed under the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise brand. Building on our established heritage of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, we operate globally with 2100+ employees in 100+ countries worldwide, with headquarters near Paris, France. With communications, networking and cloud solutions for business of all sizes, our team of technology experts, service professionals, and 2900+ partners serves more than 830,000 customers worldwide, tailoring and adapting our solutions and services to local requirements.
We focus on key vertical markets like Hospitality, Healthcare, Education,
Transportation and Public Sector by creating specific solutions, value propositions and ecosystems aimed at those vertical markets. We are moving quickly on cloud solutions, software and services, and leverage our installed base. This strategy enables us to differentiate from our competition.
To deliver the customized technology experiences our customers need.
To Make Everything Connect.
We’re changing how businesses can buy technology.
How they deploy it. Use it. Leverage it. By tailoring solutions to organizations.
Their people. Their processes. Their customers.
This, we believe, is what truly differentiates us.
- Flexible working environment which grant a perfect work-life balance
- Frontline sales fully supported by internal resources
- Highly rewarding fixed and variable benefit structure
- New ideas encouraged: think out of the box, injection of the “New” is what we are looking for
- Feels like a family, based on our shared values.
- A true global company that’s multi-cultural, international breath is the recipe to improve
- Fast track on career progression: talent, skills and perspective at first place
The channel sales manager is responsible for driving sales within a given channels and to help maximize revenue opportunities with channel partners.
The Channel Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners. Assigned to channel partners based on geography and channel, the Channel Sales Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives.
The Channel Manager represents the entire range of ALE products and services to assigned partners
Channel Manager reports to the Channel Sales Leader.
- Establishes productive, manages professional business relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts and Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis: Establish marketing and sales plan per channel with regular follow-up, establishes ongoing Business Partner training and certification plan to enable partners in chosen Enterprise products and solutions.
- Drives and maintains the channel account plans for his/her defined Business Partners
- Working closely with sales teams within the channel partner to train and advise.
- Regularly meeting with counterparts with partner organization.
- Monthly reporting on sales KPI’s within channel partners.
- Giving feedback to the central team on the success of sales promotions.
- Addressing customer service issues as raised by the channel partner.
- Identifying and reaching out to new potential channel partners.
- Working on cross selling opportunities within the organization
- Manages forecasts and accuracy on weekly basis, reflecting prospects and opp.ties in Alcatel Lucent Enterprise forecasting tool on regular basis
- Is responsible for leading all engagements with respect to marketing, sales and service.
- Manages potential channel conflict with Business Partner by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to the engagement between the parties.
- Influence use of partner marketing fund to achieve outcomes identified in channel account plan
- Coordinates and reports activity to the Head of Channel Sales.
- Entry level experience of driving channel sales ideally within the same product category and channel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners.
- Driven, highly motivated and passionate about sales.
- Spanish mother tongue, good knowledge of English.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Mozartcultures is looking for volunteers with good English writing skills who wish to gain experience as content writers. If you are someone who loves writing, researching and expressing yourself thro [...]
Se busca limpiadora para el club deportivo de Alpedrete. Imprescindible vivir en Alpedrete [...]
Necesitamos matrimonio interno, para dos personas en el centro de Madrid. El mes de agosto no se libraría por ser personas de riesgo. Los fines de semana están incluidos en el salario. el sala [...]
Se precisa peón con experiencia en demolición y en trabajos albañilería contactar por wuasap o vía email gracias [...]