What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
*** Please note that only candidate with the legal right to live and work in Spain will be considered for the role, apply with CV in English ***
Why Work for SAP:
our purpose is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Our promise is to innovate to help our customers run at their best. SAP is committed to helping every customer become a best-run business. We engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality, and spread opportunity across borders and cultures. Together, with our customers and partners, we can transform industries, grow economies, lift up societies, and sustain our environment.
Are you looking to kick start a career in sales with a market leader in digital transformation?
Excited to pursue interesting professional challenges, seek new rewards, and help change the world. If you want to work for a company that offers a strong growth outlook, and opportunities to make a difference, join us at SAP!
We are looking for our next Digital Demand Executive (DDE) to join the team and hub in Barcelona!
Within the DDE team, our purpose is to be a game changer in the software industry by delighting and offering our customers a memorable digital experience.
Our mission is to increase sales productivity by generating highly qualified pipeline that converts into won revenue.
The primary responsibility of the SAP Digital Demand Executive is to engage with our Net New customers through digital selling methodologies and techniques, build and manage a pipeline of software license opportunities and incremental revenue aligned with Sales Executives within the Mid Market segment.
The Mid Market segment represents SAP´s fastest growth opportunity, particularly to drive Cloud and NNN revenue and accelerate market share.
As an integral part of the account team, the Digital Demand Executive leverages multiple resources, including among others, marketing, sales, presales teams, partners and innovative tools to engage with our Net New customers in a given territory.
Challenge yourself by selling the value of software solutions to our customers and grow with one of the most successful sales organizations in the world as a Digital Demand Executive!
- Generate Leads and Opportunities through social selling, strategic & targeted prospecting into companies in given industry / LoB (Line of Business)
- Plan prospecting strategy in alignment with the Sales Team and Partners
- Drive proactive outbound activities into net new contacts
- Engage with C-Level executives through multi-channel touch points
- Meet ambitious sales - and Demand Generation targets
- Be SAP’s cutting edge for driving digital transformation
- Adopt and deploy the latest digital prospecting and sales tools and methodologies
- Support the team on strategic projects and business activities
- Graduated with a University degree in Business Administration / IT / Digital Transformation or other disciplines
- 1-2 years experience of B2B Demand Generation and/or Sales Experience working in a software sales organization
- Experience in the East African region (Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania etc)
- Fluent English
- Interest in new technologies
- Understanding of business challenges facing a defined industry and/or line of business
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills to serve as a trusted advisor
- Capacity to listen actively in order to identify prioritized customer needs
- Ability to work independently with a strong drive for results
- Strong facility with teamwork and an ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Natural drive to excel, being curious, agile with a growth mindset
What's in it for you?
- Clear and structured career path into Account Executive capacity and beyond
- Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors and create a thriving personal network
- World - Class Training & Development in the areas of professional growth, product and industry knowledge: gain cross-functional skills (Including 4 weeks in our Sales Academy)
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best complex selling professionals in the industry
- Chance to work in a dynamic, competitive and collaborative environment where you we will make sure you reach your full potential
- Beyond-the-job experience!
- Check the video of our Office in Barcelona: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_NGfyEezTU
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:296210 | Work Area: Sales | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Graduate | Employment Type: Regular Full Time |
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
CRA II Valencia. Sponsor dedicated. Oncology experience. - (21009120) Description Clinical Research Associate II Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere [...]
About Glovo: We're a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your [...]
Actualmente nos encontramos en la búsqueda de un/a consultor/a de SAP PP-PI para nuestra oficina de Barcelona. Nos encantaría que tuvieras Muy buena actitud, optimismo, y compañerismo. Requisito [...]
Se precisa cocinero con formación terminada de Grado Medio o Grado Superior de COCINA. Limpio, Ordenado y que sepa trabajar en equipo. Salario 1. 300€ netos. 2 días de descanso seguidos semanalmen [...]