We are looking for a Junior Product Designer to be based at Solera offices in Seville (Spain). You will participate in global product design projects, throughout the entire product development life cycle. This is a role open to designers yet without professional experience.
What You’ll Do
- Participate in the whole design process of your products, from problem to solution space, and drive low-complexity projects with the collaboration of the rest of the team. We have you covered ;-)
- Create cross-device seamless experience , providing UI specs for desktop, tablet and mobile breakpoints.
- Create user flows, prototypes and product concepts with tools like Figma or Proto.io.
- Contribute to the Design System initiative, growing and maintain the system along with the rest of the team.
- Keep a systemic view , making sure that the UI components and screens designed fit perfectly both in specific products and in our Design System.
- Liaise with developers and product managers to deliver our products maintaining our high-quality standards.
- Participate in user research activities to get a deep understanding of our customers and their needs.
- Contribute to the definition of Solera’s UX methodologies, liaising with the rest of the team.
What You’ll Bring
- Flexibility to multi-task and be adaptive in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with the whole product design process end2end (connection with user research, information architecture, interaction design, visual design). Although you will be probably more experienced in one particular area of the design process, we need you to be familiar with the rest of the process (T shaped designer).
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills , specially when presenting and reasoning product design decisions.
- Passion, humility, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed.
- Fluent English .
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly, we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company’s needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Empresa americana busca comerciales. Buenos ingresos. Sin experiencia. Rápida expansión. Buena remuneración. [...]
Se ofrece persona para llevar a cabo los trámites del certificado de vacunación COVID-19. Envío por correo en menos de 30 min. Todas las provincias y todas las comunidades autónomas. En PDF. [...]
Se ofrece actividad independiente desde casa con horarios flexibles. posibilidad de ingresos extras o ingresos superiores dependiendo de la dedicación y el esfuerzo individual. no se requiere [...]
Somos una Firma multidisciplinar fundada en 1990 con una dilatada experiencia en ofrecer servicios profesionales. Disponemos de oficinas en Madrid, Bilbao, Sevilla, San Sebastián, Vitoria, Valladolid [...]