At Heura we’re food activists, and our mission is to provide a solution that leaves animals out of the equation, while feeding millions of people in a sustainable way. Technology gives us the opportunity to build a food system that not only solves our current challenges but also responds to our values.
Your main duty as an R&D; Project Manager will be designing, developing and implementing new products; renovating existing products and creating value for our consumers. You will be managing a simple portfolio of projects in partnership with other functions.
Our R&D; team doesn’t look to only create meat analogs but meat successors, we aim to improve the concept of meat.
We are not just looking for tasty products but for amazing nutritionals and more accessible prices. Creating solutions that people want and can eat everyday.
Let’s start by seeing if you’re passionate about the following responsibilities:
- Develop and scale up delicious meat successors consumers want and can eat every day.
- Manage a portfolio of R&D; projects in their various phases from initial prototyping, formulation, development through to launch on the market:
- conduct initial technical feasibility of new opportunities and communicate them effectively
- Design and execute bench top experiments recommend way forward based on results
- create and maintain specifications
- conduct pilot and plant trials
- conduct and interpret stability testing with recommendation
- communicate progress against project plans
- support startup
- Formulate new and continuously improve existing products and packages.
- Collaborate with R&D; Team members and partner functions and influence them with solid technical advice.
- Represent, advocate and influence on behalf of R&D; in cross-functional Project meetings internally and externally and ensure alignment on project deliverables, actions standards and timing.
- Complete proper Knowledge Management throughout the project lifecycle at the appropriate stages and maintain all product development records for intellectual property protection.
- Leverage internal and external networks to progress projects.
- Provide insight into the pipeline development via a thorough understanding of the consumer, ingredients and process functionality.
- Ensure that all project work is within the governance of our Innovation Process
YOU WILL ROCK AT THIS ROLE IF...
- A BSc or MSc in a relevant scientific discipline, Food Science, Food Engineering, Chemistry or similar
- 3 +years experience working in Food Product development and commercialisation, ingredient and/or flavour application environment in the food industry.
- Experience working with external manufacturers and partners is a benefit
- Meat and/or alternative protein industry experience is a plus
- Fluency in English language is a must
- Ability to thrive in a diverse, dynamic team
- Self-starter that is naturally curious and enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to continuously challenge assumptions to seek innovative solutions.
- You are results oriented person and a teamplayer
- Have excellent communication skills, written and oral. Ability to develop and maintain strong personal networks both internally and externally.
MEET HEURA’S DREAM TEAM
We are good, non-conformist rebels: we question the status quo and reject "that’s the way it’s always been done", therefore promoting constant change. We look for the greatest positive impact on the planet, and we know we have the power to create a new reality.
We are owners, so we take initiative and bring solutions to the table. We are humble learners and know that being under construction is fine. We help each other grow through feedback. We are always trying to improve, and we share what we learn with others through uncompromising transparency and vulnerability. We value other points of view because we know that a diversity of opinions makes us greater.
We think big and bold and are always looking for the “WOW” in everything we do, and we work to exceed everyone’s expectations (colleagues, customers, consumers, and society).
None of this would make sense if we didn’t enjoy the journey. We smile and celebrate every day because we are passionate about our work and our mission.
HEURA LIFE BENEFITS
To make this world a better place is hard work, so we support our Dream Team with:
- Limitless professional development at Europe's fastest-growing company in its category
- Culture of freedom, responsibility, and radical honesty
- An entrepreneurial environment that encourages innovation
- Unlimited holidays
- Flexible working environment
- Private Health Insurance
- Discounted gym memberships
- Discounts on Heura’s products
- After-work gatherings every month and other cool company events
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Diversity and inclusion are important to us, and we’re constantly working to improve these aspects. At Heura, we don’t just accept our differences, we fully support and celebrate them.
We’re committed to equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, or gender identity or expression. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Sunhero is a new cleantech venture on a mission to drive mass adoption of rooftop solar installations around the world and reduce CO2 emissions. We are building a three-directional marketplace in a mu [...]
Premium es la empresa líder en España y Portugal de diseño de eventos y alquiler de mobiliario para ferias, congresos, eventos corporativos y deportivos y celebraciones. Queremos incorporar a nues [...]
We are papernest Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click. Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now more than [...]
Descripción de la oferta de empleo SALESFORCE DEVELOPER Importante empresa es una compañía de consultoría tecnológica y desarrollos de sistemas IT, con innovación, calidad y capacidad en l [...]