With 11,000 people in 35 countries, COFCO International is the overseas agriculture business platform for COFCO Corporation, China's largest food and agriculture company. COFCO International is focused on being a leader in the global grains, oilseeds and sugar supply chains, with assets across the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. The company trades with over 50 nations, while providing farmers unique direct access to the growing Chinese market. In 2018, COFCO International handled over 100 million tonnes of related commodities with revenues of $31bn. The company is accelerating its growth to create a world-class integrated global agriculture supply chain, anchored in China and competing globally.
COFCO International is looking for an experienced Cloud Engineer to join their global cloud team in Barcelona, Spain.
The right candidate will have a good knowledge of Azure Cloud Infrastructure with a strong background in supporting Linux systems in a cloud environment.
• Provide support to Azure Cloud Infrastructure and Redhat Linux servers;
• Collaborate with Architects and Cloud SMEs on the design and implementation of cloud systems;
• Plan and execute Disaster Recovery tests for cloud systems;
• Work directly with internal and third-party L1 / L2 operations teams, managing responses and, directing decisions on support tickets and incidents.
• Strong Experience with Azure Public Cloud;
• Experience with deployment and configuration of IaaS and PaaS services on Azure Cloud;
• Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems in a virtualized environment;
• Experience with logical volumes management (LVM);
• Experience with Red Hat clustering technology;
• Experience with Linux authentication through Active Directory;
• Experience with SSO authentication for Linux applications (LDAP, Kerberos, etc);
• Experience with Azure Log Analytics and Kusto Query Language;
• Experience with orchestration, automation, configuration management tools (Ansible preferred);
• Experience with managing Linux systems for SAP environments;
• Experience with Windows server administration;
• Experience with Azure cloud security and SIEM;
• Experience with Azure DevOps and IaC;
• Proficient in English.
We kindly ask you to submit your CV in English
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Descripción de la oferta de empleo En Serem estamos comprometidos con diversos proyectos y queremos contar con los mejores profesionales del sector. Por ello precisamos incorporar un/a QA Tester [...]
de la oferta de empleo Company Description We-re a world-leading online classifieds business that reaches more than million people each month through our household name brands across countriese [...]
Network Service Engineer III Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. B [...]
de la oferta de empleo Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer) - Provide guidance on configuring and working with the company productsr> - Verify product fixes and advocate for improvementsr> - [...]