To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
AE Marketing Cloud Data
Five Continents. One Team.
United by a passion for customer success.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud : The world's most powerful 1:1 digital marketing platform
Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we're delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate-and become customer companies.
We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our more human, less corporate culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success Aloha-style. Ready to find your #dreamjob?
We are in the age of Intelligent Marketing, requiring a new way of working, one that relies on a detailed understanding of how the power of identity, and data unification and activation in real-time defines the way global companies brand and build relationships with their customers. Do you love Data, Artificial Intelligence and being at the forefront of technology to help build and shape the future of an industry? Join the Salesforce Marketing Cloud’s Sales Team for Identity and Data Solutions, building out the market proposition with our Trailblazer customers that will deliver unprecedented growth and opportunity for all to follow.
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud has a proven business model and the resources to maintain our early leadership position in data and identity management space and to grow the business as the market explodes. We are seeding this team now with a view to meet the incredible market opportunity ahead of us.
The Enterprise Account Executive – Data and Identity Solutions is responsible for assisting our top customers and prospects build their Customer Experience and Marketing strategies. As the individual who represents the Salesforce Data and Identity solution, must be self-starting, passionate and knowledgeable about data, real-time decisioning and CDP landscape, the impact on marketing strategy and execution along with an ability to excite and enable internal stakeholders, prospects and customers alike. Have the ability to manage a large pipeline, with a focus on closing business directly and indirectly. The Enterprise Account Executive – Data and Identity Solutions is expected to provide product and thought leadership as they engage with Senior Marketing Contacts at the world’s most engaging brands.
- Persuasively articulate the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Data and Identity offering including competitive advantages, resources and processes to clients and prospects via in-person sales meetings
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Provide ongoing internal reporting and analysis via a sales force automation tool for accurate revenue forecasting by Management.
- Deliver compelling presentations to support senior executives covering the Salesforce Marketing Cloud’s data and real time engagement solutions and high-level overview of application architecture and integration capabilities.
- Listen to, identify and understand prospects' viewpoint and tailor communication to meet prospect needs and expectations.
- Collaborate and co-sell with our Marketing Cloud Sales Executives and Solution Engineers, as well as cross functionally across the organization.
- Define and identify potential sales targets and opportunities for expansion in new markets.
- Work with our top customers and the leading global brands on their data and real-time interaction management initiatives.
- Depth of understanding in the real-time interaction and data management landscape, mobile marketing, interactive marketing and significant experience in developing and delivering presentations to senior level personnel.
- Fluent English
- Able to work independently in a fast pace, rapid change environment.
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience successfully selling Enterprise Software products and services.
- Minimum of 5-7+ years’ experience successfully selling SaaS-based products into the enterprise or agency experience with solution selling experience.
- Motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals and push revenue expectations.
- Possess outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written. A strong emphasis on storytelling sales and the ability to simplify complex offerings.
- Significant knowledge of common marketing tactics and practices
Accessibility - If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact the Salesforce.com Recruiting Department .
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunters and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
PIZZERíA Busca un chico repartidor. Incorporación inmediata. Con experiencia en repartos y manejo de moto, cooperación con la cadena de los productos de elaboración, con el horario de 12: [...]
Se necesita camarera de piso con experiencia se trata con wasap no llamada 690245197 [...]
Buscamos chofer con Permiso c+e Con un mínimo de 2 años de experiencia Para hacer Ruta Nacional e Francia si garantiza fendi semana en casa. [email protected] com [...]
Se busca camarero para jornada completa y con mínimo de 2 años de experiencia, que tenga don de gentes y que sea responsable. Edad entre 25 - 40 años. Preferencia zona de Las Rozas de Madrid. [...]