Back Market is the #1 marketplace for refurbished electronic devices in Europe and in the US, leading the way in a shift towards a circular economy, freeing the planet from electronic waste. We are proud to sabotage ‘new’ by connecting highly certified professionals to consumers who are looking for a more affordable, reliable and an ecological alternative to purchasing brand new products.
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised over 434M€ already! We have the objective of reaching 650 Back Makers (or Saboteurs) by the end of 2021! We are thrilled to have an inclusive, fulfilling and caring work environment in all our offices (Paris, Bordeaux, New-York, Prague and Berlin).
This is an opportunity for you to join a talented, humble and passionate team at the heart of innovation : the Bureau Of Technology
Be a part of the movement. Join the refurb revolution.
As a Senior Security Engineer - SAE (Secure Architectures and Engineering) protecting Back Market's information assets is your first priority.
You contribute to the continuous improvement of the company's security posture, ensuring our defenses are resilient to threats. Being a domain expert and evangelist of cybersecurity best practices you share your time between advising technical teams, automating security controls, enhancing our security framework, mentoring fellow Security Engineers, and generally speaking building modern security solutions that scale.
We have huge ambitions and aim for excellence. So we are counting on you to support and advise our teams on the technical security aspect of these challenges.
What we're looking for :
- You are a talented engineer with solid fundamentals, and at least 5 years experience of securing web services in dynamic cloud environments.
- Best practices and standards such as OWASP WSTG, OWASP SAMM, OWASP ASVS or CSVS, NIST SP series, or CIS benchmarks are among your favorite references.
- You believe in the importance of security automation, and developing your own scripts and tools is a no-brainer to succeed in your mission.
- You are passionate about cybersecurity, hands-on, and eager to contribute code to our in-house modern security technologies.
- You are curious, rigorous, and enjoy exploring new methods and technologies. You are transparent in your communication and are able to find solutions with your team when you don't have an answer.
- You like to share knowledge, and make your colleagues aware of good cybersecurity practices, by supporting your proposals with concrete examples and demonstrations.
- Your skills are recognized by a certification such as (ISC)² CISSP, CCSP or CSSLP, SANS GCSA, GWEB or GDSA, CSA CCSK - or you are ready to obtain it in the near future.
- You want to join a challenging technical environment: AWS, GCP, Kubernetes, Terraform, Datadog, Spinnaker, Cloudflare, etc., where you can learn, develop and gain responsibility.
- Great verbal and written communication skills, in English.
Recruitment process :
Call with Yann one of our tech talent acquisition specialist
- Technical interview with members of the Cybersecurity team
- Team Fit interview with your Manager and one of your potential future coworker
- Interview with Thibaud our CEO and Co-founder
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ?
A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
- An attractive salary, equity, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), parental benefits, remote-friendly, relocation package, internal events, etc…
- Technical challenges all day every day: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- Work with passionate experts who will share their knowledge and help you develop and grow! (Backademy, technical guilds, Meet-up & Conference)
- Grow your career with a flexible career path, BackMarket can help you evolve!
- A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and soon in Asia!
- A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
BackMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Buscamos camarera por 15/20 h semanales . Necesario documentación en regla, experiencia, español hablado perfecto y inglés . Enviar CV al 671. 836291 ( NO LLAMADAS !) [...]
Se buscan 2 controladores de acceso, importante tener carnet y TIP al día, vigente, para Barcelona y Mataro, 5 días a la semana, puesto fijo y sueldo cerrado al mes. Más información escribir por W [...]
Se requiere la incorporación inmediata de un(a) camarera(o) de pisos (personal de limpieza habitaciones, hostales, pisos turísticos, chalets etc), con conocimientos básicos en recepción y cocina, [...]
Se busca parrillero para cocinar carne y pescado en brasa de leña y carbón en show-cooking. Imprescindible experiencia demostrable 2 años en puesto similar, se solicitarán referencias. Trabajo par [...]