Brambles companies, including CHEP, help move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Our 330 million pallets, crates and containers are continuously in motion, forming the invisible backbone of the global supply chain and the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, sustainably and safely. As pioneers of the sharing economy, Brambles created one of the world's most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under a model known as ‘pooling’. Brambles primarily serves the fast-moving consumer goods (e.g. dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage,
retail and general manufacturing industries. The Group employs more than 10,000 people and operates in over 60 countries with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe. For further information, please visit www.brambles.com.
As Business Analyst, you will need to understand business requirements and processes, and identify business technology and/or process & information opportunities. Working with business and IT managers, you will work to develop, implement and maintain solutions that deliver business value, within agreed timelines and budgets.
Additionally, you will support team with the governance and administration of the wider Power Platform, acting as SME for Power BI.
- Act as the Power BI Analyst and SME for the Power Platform team.
- Provide input as Power BI Business Analyst and SME to the definition and delivery of governance and administration processes for the Power Platform tools (initial focus towards Power BI).
- Provide input as Power BI Analyst and SME to enable the business to align existing business-built solutions and ways of working to the new platform governance.
- Support and provide input into the efforts to establish the contribution that Power Platform can make to business objectives, using a range of techniques such as eliciting and documenting requirements with stakeholders, conducting feasibility studies, producing business models, preparing business cases, usability requirements analysis and usability evaluation.
- Identifying and obtaining agreement on the requirements/features which will be most beneficial to the business.
- Ensuring compliance with agreed best practices
- Understanding overall Enterprise Architecture and assess the degree of conformance of existing and new business processes.
- Overseeing implementation of solutions
- Influencing team and specialist peers internally, customers at account level and suppliers.
- Other related tasks to this role.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field, Masters preferred or equivalent combination of education/experience,
5 years working with Power BI in a technical role with responsibilities aligned to the administration, management and support of the platform
- Related Microsoft O365 / Power Platform certifications
- Business Analyst certification, such as CBAP
- Project Management certification, such as PMP, CAPM or Prince 2
- Experience within an IT-focussed role
- Experience of the project lifecycle
- Proven success in improving the customer experience
- Experience working in a matrix structure
Skills and knowledge
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Business Analysis
- Requirements definition and management
- Data Analysis
- Business user analysis
English fluency essential
Desired: Additional European language(s)
Degree and equivalent
Preferred Level of Work Experience
3 - 5 years
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as Brambles or CHEP representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. Brambles and CHEP never conduct interviews via online chat or request money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at [email protected]
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
A person with disabilities will be given preferential consideration per local regulations. Minimum qualifications: - Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience. - Experience in SQL, d [...]
Persei vivarium (www.perseivivarium.com) is a DIGITAL HEALTH startup , whose technology is used in significant, high-impact clinical projects around the world. Its innovative solutions for the managem [...]
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading [...]
Business Analyst en Madrid. Desde el departamento de selección de Alten Spain estamos buscando un/a business manager para uno de nuestros clientes más importantes del sector seguros. ALTEN te [...]