Procter & Gamble
P&G; is looking for a Store Development Organization Leader and it could be the opportunity to be part of your dream team! Would you like to contribute and dedicatedly facilitate the work of P&G;'s leaders in their daily tasks while improving your own skills? If you have proven leading FMCG in store operation skills and look for a rewarding job, then you should join our Team! We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others while performing a role in Sales.
Young and dynamic team culture. This role will report to Group Manager, Corporate Market Strategy & Planning Spain
What Success Looks Like
- 100% timely and perfect execution in the trade
- Build capability of SDO organization
- Effectively manage and optimize budget for SDO
- Best in class FMOT and in store fundamental
- Set-up digitize reporting and review execution
Responsibilities of the role
SDO Leader (Store Development Organization)
- Leading Store Development Organization (SDO) with agency and distributor on right structure, store coverage and capability
- Build capability in different level of Store Development Organization
- Ensure timely and perfect execution across the stores
- Optimize the budget for SDO
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- Minimum Diploma in any discipline
- Must be able to travel domestically
- Applicants must be Spanish citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in FMCG. Expectation is have strong knowledge on FMCG in store execution, and independent management of SDO ensure perfect execution in store
- Must be able to lead a team and have strong communication, influencing skills with stakeholders; have basic analytic skills
- Great follow-up & coordination skills
- Must have be proficient on the following computer applications: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
We're looking for a driven, enthusiastic and passionate Account Director with a proven track record of operating in the telecommunications sector, to join our newest client, a global, award-winning co [...]
- se ofrece actividad independiente, desde casa, con horarios flexibles. - no se requiere experiencia previa. - sector en desarrollo y crecimiento constante. - formación permanente a cargo de l [...]
Clínica que realiza reconocimientos médicos laborales y precisamos de un Ats/due. 2 o 3 mañanas a la semana [...]
Conviértete en un embajador de la marca BOSS y forma parte de un equipo que trabaja con pasión, ambición y conocimiento para crear una experiencia del cliente única. Sé el primero en traer looks [...]