Tech Data Corporation
Business Development role responsible for translating vendor/technology growth plans internally and to drive them in specific strategic segments. Aligned with marketing on MDF and with the wider sales organisation on specialised opportunities
- Grow profitable market share by executing the Business Unit strategy in full alignment with the agreed strategy
- Negotiation of key tenders and large deals
- Optimises results by driving sales out of agreed vendor portfolio including new vendor identification, on-boarding and other business development initiatives
- Builds a successful proposal by gathering information from the customer and planning an effective approach that demonstrates an understanding of requirements
- Take solution and service offerings to market including TaaS
- Ownership of quarterly vendor business planning and execution
- Drives overall vendor management
- Delivers value to customer whilst maintaining expected levels of Margin return against balanced product mix.
- Enable and help the sales teams to win and grow share of wallet and market share
- Relationship and engagement with vendors and stakeholders to ensure Tech Data is seen as the “Trusted Advisor”
- Ensure ongoing use of CRM tools to ensure best in class business continuity
- Full knowledge of assigned Vendor’s product / service line
- Clear understanding of Tech Data's core value proposition and demonstrates ability to communicate with context to customer requirements
- Works under some supervision
Knowledge Skills and Experience
- Good emotional intelligence
- Demonstrates capability of having a clear understanding of strategic direction and challenges.
- Able to communicate using a wide range of tools clearly and effectively with customers.
- Influence and persuasion
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Skilled multi-level relationship builder
- High energy and motivation
- 1-3 years of experience in the IT industry with channel and/or vendor at a business development level, ideally from a sales or product marketing background
- Strong orientation towards and experience in services and solution selling
- Strategic planning and business case development
- Experience of working within a matrix structure
- Proven ability to self-manage in an external environment
- Business planning experience with strong operational cadence
Cultural Competency Requirements:
- Within Tech Data diversity is one of our fundamental shared values. We are a multi-cultural environment and we pride ourselves on being a welcoming place of work where we celebrate inclusion and champion people from a multitude of backgrounds.
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
CENTRO DE INFORMÁTICA FARMACEUTICA, S.A. (CIFSA) Madrid (Madrid) T/2021/37298 Prácticas curriculares del estudio Programa CITIUS de Iniciación profesional en la Empresa (Universidad Autónoma [...]
Somos PreverSalud, empresa dedicada al servicio de médicos y enfermeras a domicilio. Debido a la situación que estamos viviendo con la pandemia de la Covid-19, hemos creado un curso gratuito de ras [...]
CENTRO DE INFORMÁTICA FARMACEUTICA, S.A. (CIFSA) Madrid (Madrid) T/2021/37294 Prácticas curriculares del estudio Programa CITIUS de Iniciación profesional en la Empresa (Universidad Autónoma [...]
CENTRO DE INFORMÁTICA FARMACEUTICA, S.A. (CIFSA) Madrid (Madrid) T/2021/37299 Prácticas curriculares del estudio Programa CITIUS de Iniciación profesional en la Empresa (Universidad Autónoma [...]