Do you want to work in a company that makes a positive impact in the world and you are a truly international, business-minded, forward-thinking professional that has a true passion for growing organizations by growing people, thrive in fast-paced high environments and are extremely hands-on? Then this is your role!
X-ELIO is a leading global developer of renewable energies that relies on a large expertise in the solar sector. Our efforts are focused on the generation of ecological and highly profitable solar energy projects, offering customized solutions.
We are looking for a Administration Senior Manager to join our Global Headquarters in Madrid, reporting to our Head of Accounting and Administration.
This role position control and performs worldwide operational Administration transactions with other Group’s Companies and third parties.
Scope and responsibilities
- Support and back-up of the Corporate Administration Manager.
- Review and ensure periodical accounting closing outcomes in subsidiaries (Financial statements, Cash-Flow, changes in Equity, Fixed Assets).
- Support to subsidiaries to the understanding and application of the Group's accounting policy manual and IFRS.
- Help local teams with the implementation of new tools in SAP or local roll-outs.
- Dealing with external auditors to ensure timely correct issuance of the audit report.
- Overview the accuracy of accounting treatment of singular Corporate and local operations in the General Ledger.
- Support in the definition and realization of the registration in SAP of accounting operations.
- Review and monitor accounting processes.
- Update and create procedures and Administration policies.
- Identify opportunities to improve management of the area.
- Relationships and assessment with others departments and subsidiaries.
- Team management.
- Degree in Business and Administration.
- Big Four’s 5 years of audit experience as a minimum.
- Deep knowledge of PGC and International Financial Reporting Standard.
- The candidate should have good technical base for the comprehension of local GAAP worldwide.
- Highly versed in Office package tools and SAP (Advanced user level SAP FI).
- A basic knowledge SAP TRM would be a plus.
- Fluent in English (B2).
- Multi-task person, detail-oriented and accustomed to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong communication and analytical skills and willing to travel 30%-40% of the time.
- Experience in the construction or renewable sector would be a plus.
- SOX implementation experience will also be a plus.
- Well versed in Office package tools.
- At least 8-10 years of experience in similar positions in a large international company.
- Well organized person, detail-oriented and rigorous.
We offer you the the opportunity to contribute to reach a decarbonized and sustainable future. As part of your professional compensation you will also be entitled to the following benefits: flexible work schedule, meal tickets, flexible compensation (health insurance, transport, kindergarden, etc.), fresh fruit every week, free coffee and an office located in the heart of Madrid, close to the Bernabeu Stadium.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Madrid, Spain Full-time Company Description Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple indust [...]
ACCOUNTING TECHNICIAN Reporting to the Senior Manager and teaming up with other professional Accounting Technicians, you will provide service to clients throughout the accounting process. Functions: [...]
Regional Senior Underwriter, A&H; EMEA Location: This role can be based anywhere within EMEA region depending on where the applicant is located. Report to Regional Underwriting Manager of A&H;, EMEA [...]
Posting Date Jun 22, 2021 Job Number 21031796 Job Category Sales & Marketing Location The Madrid EDITION, Plaza Celenque 2, Madrid, Madrid, Spain VIEW ON MAP Brand Edition Hotels Schedule Fu [...]