Las Rozas de Madrid
A Day in the Life
No two days are ever the same in the life of a Field Marketing Manager. One day you could be focusing on organizing industry events or trade shows and all the vital logistics, and the next you are looking to optimize our digital campaigns for specific segments or leading the communication of key announcements. In the morning, you spend the first hour or so checking emails and actioning anything that's necessary for the day and week. Working with different internal and external partners means you have contact with a number of different people at all levels, therefore your day will for sure include various meetings, to get updates about the various projects and make sure everyone is running to schedule.
Usually one or two of those meetings are with your key partners and distributors to discuss their ongoing activities and schedule new one’s. You spend time in the day to supervise and report on the success of the campaigns you are working on.
About the position
The Field Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing regionally and sector-focused marketing programs that drive business results in Spain. You will also be responsible for executing marketing campaigns to improve field engagement through our ABX toolset to drive targeted channel recruitment, increase channel retention and individual partner growth. You will be required to roll out processes to ensure the development, delivery, implementation, and successful results of marketing programs, maintain quarterly and annual activity management and reporting, and act as a proactive member of the WatchGuard sales and marketing team. The Field Marketing Manager will work hand-in-hand with HQ corporate marketing teams to support roll-out of corporate campaigns across the regions and is responsible for ensuring consistency in the corporate brand, messaging and identity at a regional level. You will act as an inspiring leader for marketing, taking issues and ideas to internal partners proactively.
- Build and implement a coordinated marketing plan that starts with a clear view of country segmentation, an alignment with sales strategy and a solid understanding of the market trends within specific product lines and customer market segments.
- Lead and execute campaigns to drive channel recruitment based on regional needs and financial goals, and drive onboarding.
- Drive co-marketing activities with partners and distributors through the collaborative marketing program to increase cross sell opportunities and insuring growth and profitability.
- Meet with partners as required to help develop effective regional marketing programs support co-marketing activities.
- Demonstrate proficiency and execution through the usage of ABX and other digital tools driving digital transformation.
- Execute enablement programs to enable sales, channels and customers.
- Promote the effective use of turnkey marketing campaigns throughout the region.
- Execute local trade shows and industry events.
- Maintain reports on partner and distributor activity by partner/type - Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up quickly on marketing activities.
- Lead all elements for execution of events, webcasts, local communications and partner enablement initiatives.
- Maintain event calendar.
- Align closely with Field Marketing Management and Sales organizations and provide regular updates on regional plans, weekly activity calendar, results and return on investment.
- Concise and accurate budget management
- Responsibility for planning and reporting of marketing budget, accrual and expenditure
- Ownership, management and reporting of MDF/Coop spend based on local channel business scheme
- Review and gain approval for all expenditure plans on a quarterly basis from management
- Support of accounting practices and requirements to insure accurate and timely vendor management
- Partner with the Corporate PR team and PR agency to align, influence and execute PR and social media activities.
- Develop local success stories providing content for formal case study creation. Follow appropriate process management.
- Proficiency in social media tools. Ability to convert corporate messaging to social messages on time and on track
- Responsible for downstream communication to the WatchGuard sales force and reseller community on channel strategy, product, and promotion
- Blog post regularly through internal system on activities amongst the team
- Assist in localizing & editing of Partner News –ensure appropriate content for regional market
- Translation review and localization of corporate assets
- Research key virtual and face-to-face shows appropriate for lead generation, recruitment and brand awareness
- Negotiate pricing and terms including additional marketing opportunities along with regional team
- Working closely with local partners & sales managers to support the appropriate local shows with event materials, presentations, and content
- Develop repeatable end user lead generation activities including roadshows and sponsorships with measurable results.
- Partner with sales to expand the channel marketing practice with an emphasis of marketing “to” and marketing “through” partner programs.
- Participate in the creation of channel partner initiatives.
- Quarterly management of any and all channel programs and budgets with local Sales team
- Initiate programs to help develop existing WatchGuardONE partners; support co-marketing activities. Promote the effective use of turnkey marketing campaigns throughout the assigned region
- Assist sales team in the development of meaningful, measurable programs for the recruitment of new resellers
Education, Knowledge, Skills, Certifications/ Licenses, Proficiencies
- Minimum of 7 years prior experience in marketing or channel marketing
- Prior experience with technology, cyber security solutions is a plus
- Experience developing and implementing field marketing plans that include measurements of success.
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Validated ability to meet deadlines and ability to work on in a dynamic environment.
- Sharp marketing skills in building creative and effective presentations, emails, and other assets
- Self-motivated, highly organized, detail oriented and a strong sense of accountability, teamwork and passion
- Strong Channel Marketing programs expertise
- Ability to build relationships with peers, resellers and customers
- Proficient in English and Spanish
- Excellent written and verbal skills, proven effective communication skills
- Experience with ABX tools, database management, marketing operations and CRM tools
- Able to travel up to 50% (mostly within the country) when required
Why Work for WatchGuard?
WatchGuard is a global leader in network security, endpoint security, multi-factor authentication, secure Wi-Fi, and network intelligence. Our company's award-winning products and services are trusted worldwide by more than 18,000 security resellers and service providers to protect more than 250,000 customers. We love solving the industry's toughest challenges. Our technology keeps our customers ahead of increasingly sophisticated hackers and has fueled record revenues at WatchGuard.
We're heavily reinvesting in the company and driving rapid acceleration across all aspects of our business. As a result, our employee base has doubled in the last three years, organically and through acquisition. Whether you are an industry veteran or at the beginning of your career, now is a fantastic time to work in the security industry, and there's never been a better time to be at WatchGuard. Our company culture places an intense focus on our customers and employees. From the newest employee to our CEO, you'll find that each person at WatchGuard embodies our core values: accountability, passion for success, community building, fostering a culture of belonging, and maintaining a customer focus in all things.
In 2020, WatchGuard acquired the advanced endpoint protection provider, Panda Security. Panda is now a wholly-owned subsidiary of WatchGuard. The combined company enables our customers and partners to consolidate their security services from network to endpoint under a single company.
WatchGuard is privately backed by equity firms Vector Capital and Francisco Partners and has headquarters in Seattle, Washington, with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
WatchGuard provides equal employment opportunities for all qualified employees, regardless of their race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, creed, pregnancy, age, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression or identity), marital status, mental or physical disability, honorably discharged veteran or military status, or any other category protected by federal, state or local laws. Our equal employment opportunity (or EEO) policy is to focus solely on the talent, hard work, contributions and actual results achieved by each WatchGuard employee, and on the potential of employment candidates to make such contributions. We consider focusing on an employee’s protected characteristic rather than on talent, hard work and actual work results to be a violation of our EEO policy.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Empresa de servicios busca jardinero para urbanización en las rozas. jornada completa con posibilidad de contrato indefinido. se requiere experiencia. [...]
de la oferta : hasta el Funciones -Imprescindible estar en posesión de titulo de FP2 sector Electrónico/a-electricidadr>Disponibilidad incorporación inmediatar>- Vehículo propior [...]
Empresa del sector logístico, distribución y paquetería precisa incorporar un/a auxiliar administrativo/a en prácticas en su departamento de administración y logística en Las Rozas de Madrid, Ma [...]
Descripción de la Plaza Empresa del sector logÃstico, distribuciÃ³n y paqueterÃa precisa incorporar un/a auxiliar administrativo/a en prÃ¡cticas en su departamento de administraciÃ³n y [...]