AWS EMEA SARL (Spain Branch)
- The right person will possess direct sales or business development experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal in English
- Experience working with partners through account management, product management, program management and business development engagements, as examples
- Experience engaging and influencing C-level executives and strong familiarity with decision making processes in enterprise customers
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple stakeholders including direct and channel marketing, product management and account management teams
- Effectively manage and measure a large number of partner enablement and go-to-market requests.
enable and qualify high-value partners that drive revenue and deliver best-in-class solutions on AWS customers.
- Utilize CRM systems, data warehousing and other analytic tools to establish detailed metrics.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm in computing and seeking talented individuals for an exciting role of Sr Growth Partner Development Manager focusing on System Intergrators. Do you have the business savvy and industry expertise necessary to position Amazon as the technology platform of choice?
The AWS Consulting Partner Ecosystem has grown to tens of thousands of partners worldwide and these Systems Integrators, Advisors, Professional and Managed Services Partners deliver key services that drive customer business outcomes. This role is focused on the National System Integrator's facilitating engagement with AWS Commercial field sales teams and customers.
As a Growth Partner Development Manager, you will deliver on our strategy to build mind share and adoption of Amazon’s infrastructure web services across strategic business partners and customers. You will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall end customer adoption across all market segments through partner engagement. You will manage an scale group of partners across Iberia and Italy.
The ideal candidate has both a business background that enables them engage at the CXO level, and a sales background that enables them to easily interact with enterprise customers and field sales reps. You should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions. The ability to identify, prioritize and build relationships with the most strategic of these partners is essential.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal in Arabic and/or French
- Consistently exceeds quota and key performance metrics
- Prior experience working with Systems Integrators and Consulting Companies to achieve sales.
- Experience working within the enterprise software development industry is highly desired.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Empresa Empresa Confidencial Web Services Do you want to lead the cloud adoption among SMB´s in a geographical territory Do you h [...]
Empresa Empresa Confidencial Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm in computing and seeking talented individuals for an exciting role of Sr Growth Partner Development Manager focusing on Sys [...]
- The right person will possess direct sales or business development experience - Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal in English - Experience working with part [...]
DESCRIPTION Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm in computing and seeking talented individuals for an exciting role of Sr Growth Partner Development Manager focusing on System Inter [...]