Essential Job Functions
- Participates in gathering business requirements through a variety of techniques (e.g., facilitated workshops, work sessions and interviews) and prototyping business solutions (Business).
- Analyzes requirements and develops high-level and detailed business process designs to the elementary business process (EBP) level and derived logical process (DLP) level (Business).
- Supports gap analysis highlighting current state, future state, client needs, best practices and competition (Business).
- Develops standards, templates, and procedures to aid in the development of the required work products (Methodology).
- Leads a team of 4-6 company resources, in area of expertise,
to conclusion of a project phase (Management).
- Reviews programs designed from high level specifications or derived logical processes (DLPs) ensuring that they meet client specifications (Technical).
- Establishes and maintains networking relationships with middle management in client organizations (Relationship Management).
- Understands client needs and matches them to relevant services or products; manages client expectations (Leverage).
- Understands and communicates goals and critical success factors for the project; sells ideas persuasively and paces the communications properly (Communication).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or related field preferred
- Five or more years of experience in business analysis and design, preferably within a consulting environment
- One to two years of relevant experience in a particular business or industry specialty area included
- Experience working with techniques and approaches for process and entity modeling
- Experience working with techniques, tools, and approaches for data cleansing and conversion
- Strong analysis and design skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a complex environment
- Ability to devise creative business solutions
- Ability to convey a strong presence, professional image, and deal confidently with complex business problems
- Willingness to travel
- Office environment
- May require evening or weekend work
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Descripción Del Puesto Join Accenture Interactive — the world’s largest and most disruptive agency. A new breed of agency that’s all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not a [...]
Descripción Del Puesto Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate [...]
Descripción Del Puesto We are looking for passionate, curious and driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas, push boundaries and drive innovation. At Accenture you’ll work on innovative pr [...]
ERM is seeking experienced consultants with Chemical regulatory expertise to join our Product Stewardship team as Senior REACH/Chemical Regulatory Consultant. We are flexible on work location – th [...]