Tech Data Corporation
We are looking for a bright, motivated and switched on Senior Digital Channel Program Manager to support the deployment and development of Tech Data’s omni-channel digital transformation sales engagement strategy, to address over 100,000 European reseller partners. As a core member of the European Tech Data digital transformation group, this role will be instrumental in leading and coordinating the design, deployment and continuous improvement of our digital omni-channel strategy within PACE (Personalised Active Customer Engagement).
Acting as the voice of the customer this role will build,
test and implement new digital engagement channels to positively differentiate our customer experience and allow scale and centralisation of core engagement channels. The function will build omni-channel digital capabilities (webchat, SMS, etc.) and automation (always on automated engagement activities) that continue to drive maturity of TD’s digital customer engagement, working with multi-disciplinary experts and leaders from across the organisation covering data, marketing automation, IT, sales and e-commerce platforms.
- Owns and creates the overall strategic vision for digital customer omni-channel engagement within PACE in Europe.
- Design and evolve the PACE omnichannel framework, through agile A/B testing, piloting and learning cycles, that can then be deployed at scale across Europe through a centralised approach.
- Lead strategic projects related to potential new digital engagement channels to help determine direction and prioritization, such as webchat, chatbots, new ecommerce features, self-service strategy, etc..
- Coordinate the piloting and implementation of new channels integrated with core systems and processes (SMS, email signature, whatsapp, SEM, SEO, etc..)
- Business partnership with IT and the core systems (CRM, ecommerce platform..) to align priorities, define a clear roadmap and development to expand the omnichannel framework.
- Working with the customer lifecycle program managers, define the golden path and best channel strategy for each lifecycle and type of communications.
- Working with data and business analyst to build and track KPI’s related to channel performance, customer engagement index and the actions defined for reengagement and channel improvement.
- Lead the development and direction of the analytics for the tracking of channel performance, at lifecycle stage, activity level, customer and contact level to support continuous learning and improvement.
- Expand structured experimentation and a continuous learning process to drive a more effective customer engagement, process improvement and impact generation.
- Use data and insights to drive a continuous process of improvement and evolution of the omnichannel approach.
- Capture and document processes, technical requirements and act as gatekeeper to build the digital omnichannel blueprint and playbook.
- Design and support the delivery of the country engagement and rollout of the program for some of the key initiatives related to new channels implementation.
- Innovate core capabilities through knowledge of industry best practices and technologies.
- Define, embed and track business processes needed to improve data contact quality working with countries to drive a higher channel impact.
- Partner with countries and central business experts to capture and deploy best practices.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 5 to 8 Years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor's Degree with Marketing, Science, Economics or similar field of study required.
- Highly analytical, with a strong track record of developing and implementing global integrated digital outcomes and commercial programs, including developing business cases and investment recommendations.
- Relevant experience in the deployment of digital channels and using data to create customer insights and deep knowledge of IT, digital, data & analytics practices, policies, and trends in the market.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and cross-regionally with various business units and senior leaders. Highly collaborative, able to influence and lead change while building winning partnerships.
- Proven experience in successfully delivering large complex multiphase projects and process management, and highly focus on achieving results.
- Highly desirable experience in some of these areas: Marketing Automation, CRM, e-Commerce platforms and SAP systems.
- Quick learner and an innovative thinker with ability to thrive in a fast-paced, data-centric environment.
- Extensive root cause diagnosis and problem solving skills, comfortable translating abstract conceptual information into concrete actionable strategy.
- Positive can do attitude show success in following-up, and gets things done.
- Ability to effectively work in international multi-cultural and multi-skilled teams.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills, in English.
- EU-Citizenship or working permit required.
Cultural Competency Requirements:
- Within Tech Data diversity is one of our fundamental shared values. We are a multi-cultural environment and we pride ourselves on being a welcoming place of work where we celebrate inclusion and champion people from a multitude of backgrounds.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Se busca un profesor de piano titulado, con experiencia y un buen nivel de inglés (será el idioma con el que se comunicará con la alumna). que realice clases a domicilio (en passeig de gracia) [...]
Se necesita auxiliar para residencia de personas con discapacidad intelectual con experiencia en atencion asistencial a personas dependientes. [...]
Se precisa camarera para bar cafetería en sant boi de Llobregat. Requisitos un físico ya que es cara al público algo de experiencia en cafetería acabamos de abrir hace poco para más información [...]
Coordinador/a residencia personas con discapacidad intelectual ubicada en Barcelona para sustitucion verano del 15 de julio al 15 de septiembre [...]