Reckitt Benckiser Group
Want a role with real-world impact? As an Medical Affairs Associate at RB, you’ll have the freedom to develop products that improve the health of millions of lives. Worldwide.
Medical Affairs Associate
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
A key member of our healthcare business, you’ll be responsible for supporting Medical Affairs Strategies and Tactics at the regional level. Serves as the primary liaison between EU Medical Director and MSLs at country level, ensuring Medical Affairs and Medical Marketing strategies and overall execution are aligned. Work collaboratively in a highly matrixed to develop and implement the Medical brand strategy,
focusing in medical education, internal training, KOL programs/interfaces.
- Work closely with EU Medical Affairs Director to develop an overall KOLs strategy (detection & engagement).
- Support the digital execution of international events, symposia and congresses.
- Collaborate with the Brand leads and MSLs to create, review and deploy scientific content for pipeline projects.
- Maintains knowledge of competitive environment to achieve competitive advantage, analysing new science and understanding and leveraging comparative strengths and weaknesses of competitors’ finding.
- Responsible for coordinating the MSLs at country level aligning the overall plan and follow up of Medical execution with metrics
- Coordinate the Development of internal and external training programs to enhance brand and campaign adoptions
You’ll succeed because…
…you’ve an excellent understanding of biological sciences, ideally including vitamins, minerals and supplements. You’re:
- Able to write scientific reports and promotional copy that complies with industry codes of conduct
- Independent minded, you think critically, communicate effectively and influence colleagues from different fields
- Energised by the chance to develop products that allow people to live healthier, happier lives.
- Ideally to have at least 2 years of experience in similar role
- Will be valuable to have previous experience in Nutrition or Pharmaceutical organisations, digital events, and multicultural experience
- Additional experience in health care industry and Medical affairs organization is desirable
You’ll love it because…
…you’ll get to make an impact like never before. You’ll be responsible for your own projects - we can’t wait to listen to your ideas. The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Se oferta vacante para vigilar una piscina comunitaria en la zona de Sabadell, durante la temporada de verano. Preferible perfil con experiencia en el ámbito socorrismo/sanitario. [...]
Necesitamos personal y conductor con Carnet B para Fabrica de Queso en Barcelona , por mas informacion puedes enviar por wasp. Jornada completa de Lunes a Viernes. [...]
Empresa de pescado ubicada en la Barceloneta (Barcelona) busca un fileteador para turno nocturno. Imprescindible tener experiencia como fileteador. Salario a convenir. Incorporación inmediata. Los in [...]
We are a global scale-up from Barcelona, born in 2015, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We envision a world free from fossil fuels and we believe the first step in this journey is [...]