Next Station is an online recruiting platform for international talent. We are building Europe's largest talent network to encourage a more diverse and multicultural human connection going beyond employment borders.
If this job is not what you are looking for or you’d like to receive more job offers in Europe, feel free to create a profile on our platform ➡ https://cutt.ly/GtbSYyS
Or just check out our website and get more info about living and working abroad :)
Our partner is a global leader in the industrial sector. With a team of more than 13,000 employees, the Company is operating in a wide range of industries and more than 50 sales offices around the world.
Their Core Mission:
drive positive change in their industry.
As Import Export Agent for German-speaking clients, you become part of a new and innovative project.
On a daily basis, you are the first point of contact for customers and therefore fully responsible for a great customer experience.
- Developing operational tasks within Commercial Management and the Order-to-Cash process
- Interacting with customer and sales representatives and coordination of final responses
- Resolution of incidences
- Ensuring to handle operational tasks within defined KPIs
- Proactively communicating and promoting processes and suggesting improvement ideas
- Language skills: fluent level in English (B2 minimum)
- Previous experience working in Customer Service, Accounting, Finance and/or Operations, or Logistics
- Experience in compliance
- Good knowledge of export and import processes
- Customer-focused and outstanding communication skills
- Ability to operate cross-functionally & collaboratively
- Fluent level in German (B1-B2)
- Other language skills like Spanish, Italian, Polish, French, Swedish, or Russian
- Knowledge of Order-to-Cash processes
- Experience with invoices and letters of credit
- Knowledge of SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) or a similar ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system
- Knowledge of export and import processes in the Middle East, Austria or Germany
Important: For this position you have to relocate to Oviedo. Note: We know, it's not Barcelona or Málaga, but the Asturias region has many things to offer, especially for nature lovers. They are branding themselves with "Come home to Paradise" and once you visit the Lago del Valle you will understand why. ❤
What You Get
- A salary bonus based on the languages you speak and the overall achievements of the company
- A full-time position with great responsibility
- Work-life balance and food subsidy
- Cross-functional collaboration opportunities with an open-minded and innovative team
- Training provided by the company
Do you want to join an innovative team in constant growth? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Experiencia mínimo 5 años como oficial Formación y experiencia en mechas balayage, babylights, a peine etc.. Dominar la colometria Duración del contrato: 3 meses Fecha de inicio prevista 1/7/20 [...]
Para la feria de muestras 2021 en Gijón, ELMA desde su sede en Oviedo, seleccionamos comerciales para trabajar de cara al cliente en el sector energético con la comercializadora TOTAL ENERGIES desde [...]
Empresa: Tragsa Proyectos: - Tragsa precisa incorporar a un/a Ingeniero/a Técnico/a en Obras Públicas y/o Graduado/a en Ingeniería Civil para prestar apoyo a diferentes actuaciones en la geren [...]
Descripción: ¿Te gustaría pertenecer a una gran empresa? ¿Tienes vocación comercial? COMIENZA TU FUTURO Buscamos asesores comerciales que quieran formar parte de nuestra gran familia Asturiana [...]