Valeo is one of the world´s leading automotive suppliers of components and integrated systems for both the original equipment and aftermarket sectors. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions, to the improvement of vehicle performance and to the development of intuitive driving.
The Visibility Systems Business site, in Martos (Jaén), certified Top Employer 2019, has around 3000 employees and is developing and manufacturing Lighting Products and Electronics. From the latest adaptive lighting technologies to intuitive interior lighting solutions to stylish and design-centric external lighting,
Valeo constantly innovates to improve comfort and safety for drivers and passengers alike.
Thanks to a dynamic and diversified environment, Valeo Spain, certified Top Employer 2019, provides exceptional employee conditions, nurtures and develops talent throughout all levels of organisation, by offering candidates opportunities to develop their potential, to reach their career development goals and to bring their contribution to technological innovations in the automotive industry. Valeo considers its employees to be its most valuable asset. As a result, its HR policy is firmly focused on valuing employees and their development within the Group.
- Support activity financial controller to coordinates and supervises the BU (Business Unit) activity
- Cost control management.
- Supporting Reporting processes
- Industrial management controller role
Industrial controlling function, work with industrial and operational department activity performance KPI & drivers:
- Production performance follow up
- Purchasing indicator management
- Stock/logistics management
- Monthly reporting, support Budget, Forecast and financial performance review at BU level
- Provide in-depth financial analysis to management as basis for decision making. Analyze operations to evaluate performance of the BU and to determine areas of potential cost reduction, improvement action
- Support activity financial controller profitability improvement and Global Wall-to-Wall margin improvement; Investment management, follow up and tracking the Capex Take over special assigned projects and develop own project initiatives
To be able to be selected for this position within Valeo, the candidate will have to demonstrate the following requirements:
- Business school with a major in Finance, Audit or Management Control Finance or Management Degree
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Background: Accounting, Auditing , Controlling, Finance work experience
- ERP experience: SAP
- Be result oriented, commitment to teamwork within an international environment;
- Professionalism and transparency;
Good level of English as well as Spanish;
- Geographical mobility;
- Passion for the automotive industry.
Come to Valeo and discover our benefits! We offer our employees:
The possibility of knowing everything you need about Valeo and your new challenging position with a comprehensive integration plan and a customized buddy program
- A flexible compensation plan including the possibility of taking out a health inssurance and kindergarten cheekbooks
- Flexible working hours and continuous work day at Friday
- Continuous training and language courses at work
- Outdoor activities, regular sport activities and access to our sponsored sports hall with a fantastic paddle tennis court - nothing will stop you!
- Corporate transport in Martos town
- The chance to profit from a customized career plan in one of the most important tech-companies worldwide!
Don´t miss the opportunity of joining us and take advance of being part of an international company that commits to ethics, transparency, empowerment, professionalism and teamwork. Is that you? We want to know you!
Primary Location: ES-AN-Martos
Organization: 45L Lighting Systems Electronics
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Regular
Job Posting: 04/06/2021, 1:07:20 AM
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Código del anuncio EA\2021\005510 Nombre del anuncio Conductor/a Centro de día Santa Marta (Martos) Descripción del anuncio Se busca conductor/a para el transporte de los usuarios del c [...]
Se busca conductor/a para el transporte de los usuarios del centro de día de Santa Marta en Martos Imprescindible residir en la localidad o localidades limitrofes [...]
Clece es una compañía líder a nivel nacional en externalización de servicios auxiliares . Somos una empresa de personas para personas al servicio de la sociedad. ¿Quieres unirte a nosotros y fo [...]
Código del anuncio OM\2021\005452 Nombre del anuncio DEPENDIENTE/A DE CARNICERIA-CHARCUTERÍA Descripción del anuncio Establecimiento de carnicería y charcutería necesita incorporar un [...]