If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can help make that happen!
Travel makes the world a better place and Amadeus is fully dedicated to improving how travel works. We are one of the world’s top 15 software companies, and a leading provider of technology solutions to the travel industry.
So if you're interested in travel, if you want to work in a diverse, multicultural environment and if you're ready to make an impact across the world, then get in touch and powering better journeys through travel technology.
Summary of the role
As the Payments Sales Manager for Europe, you’ll lead the payments sales process (from prospecting to contracting)
throughout Europe by working closely with sales engineers, as well as commercial and product managers. You’ll also manage commercial relationships and revenue generation to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction and profitability.
Your goal is to develop Amadeus Payments customer accounts in the region and contribute to growing and sustaining market share and revenues to achieve long-term success.
In this role, you’ll
- Drive payments sales opportunities and close new sales within assigned portfolio
- Plan and execute sales in line with business unit strategy
- Identify potential customers and assess sales opportunities
- Prepare and follow up on commercial proposals
- Manage Request for Proposal (RFP) process within customer segment base
- Grow and retain existing market share and revenues
- Manage accounts as well as relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
- Identify key accounts to build strategic relationships and grow mutual business
- Consult and provide expertise in business review meetings and liaise with customers
- Coordinate with various teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Help launch and position new payments solutions in the market
- Facilitate customer participation in Amadeus events, campaigns, testimonials, etc.
About the ideal candidate
- University degree in Business Administration, Marketing or similar; master’s degree is an advantage
- At least 5 years of experience in a sales or business development role in the Merchant Gateway/Fraud Management/Foreign Exchange industries and proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Previous exposure to multicultural and/or multinational customer environments (Airline customers as a plus)
- Proficient in MS Office and Salesforce
- Proficient in English (both verbal and written); German and other Slavic languages are a plus
- Willingness to travel when business environment permits
What we can offer you
- Be part of a multicultural team of 17,000+ professionals
- Work at one of the world’s top 15 software companies
- Opportunity to solve complex challenges and make a global impact
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Create your candidate profile in our system and upload your recent resume! Once you’ve applied, you’ll receive feedback within 15 days.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Apply now!
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Het bedrijf BNZSA is een B2B-marketingorganisatie, opgericht door een Nederlandse telemarketingveteraan. Onze missie is om de telemarketingsector voorgoed te veranderen. Opgericht in 2014 in een gar [...]
La Asociación Imagina MÁS busca cubrir una vacante para un puesto de trabajo en el área de gestión de la entidad. FUNCIONES - Identificación de convocatorias de subvenciones públicas y pri [...]
Architect, PSG - Madrid, Spain Who is TIBCO, Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. TIBCO works wi [...]
Noawork precisa de forma urgente teleoperadores/as para venta telefonica para un Cliente situado en Fuente de la Mora. Requisitos - Experiencia en venta telefónica. - Valorable experiencia en [...]