You are happy to solve problems on the spot, but even more happy to find solutions to make sure the problem doesn’t occur again. You are an innovative, creative, critical and analytical thinker who aspires to deliver. You are a team-player that can work in a global matrix-organization and not afraid to deal with people at all levels of the organization across the world. You are a problem solver with broad technical skills and can drive technical initiatives and cloud migration projects. You take initiative and are ready to step outside your comfort zone and responsibility area if the business requires to do so. You don’t give up until the end-result has been achieved,
even if this means that you have to do things yourself that are not directly part of your responsibility. You believe that in the end processes should ensure that most of the work gets done and not a few hard-working individuals trying to connect all the dots. Working with people that have a different cultural background or people that are not easily convinced about new ideas and changes is what you consider as an exciting challenge and your general curiosity makes you ready to travel up to 30 % of your time for this role.
In addition, you have:
- Designed and developed Cloud Service projects and deployed to Web Apps, PaaS, and IaaS.
- Experience developing cloud (Azure) based solutions
- Experience with agile principles and methodologies.
- Minimum of 4 years leading teams
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalency (Computer Science, Math or Engineering) or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 10+ years overall IT industry experience
- Minimum of 2+ years in a solution architecture role using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms.
- Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions for Microsoft-centric solutions based on industry standards using Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities.
- Experience with DevOps culture and principles: Build and Release pipelines (Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery), Backlog management, and Source Code Repository (Git)
- Experience with development of Infrastructure as Code with ARM Templates, PowerShell and Azure Automation
- Experience in cloud native solution designing: Azure native cloud topology & patterns
- Experience with Azure Active Directory (AAD)
- Experience with claims based authentication (SAML/OAuth/OIDC), MFA, and RBAC
- Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, SIEM, etc.
- Experience building and supporting mission critical technology components with DR capabilities
- Experience with multi-tier system and service design and development for large enterprises
- Extensive, real-world experience designing technology components for enterprise solutions and defining solution architectures and reference architectures with a focus on cloud technologies
- Excellent technical architecture skills, enabling the creation of future-proof, complex global solutions
- Ability to rapidly gain knowledge of the organizational structure of the firm to facilitate work with groups outside of the immediate technical team.
- Software development courses and/IT related Certifications
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English, both written and verbal. Any additional language will be considered an asset
About the job As an Azure Cloud Solution Architect, you will be part of the newly created department Digital Platforms, being a key individual to develop the technical capabilities. You will develop and support the technical capabilities of our Global Central Services, requiring the ability to lead, influence and coordinate with many stakeholders (technical and business) to discuss and build the required solutions. You will be part of the Integrated Business Services Department, reporting to the Manager of the Central Cloud of Excellence (CCoE) Your tasks will include:
- Facilitate, communicate, design and guide the implementation of technical designs and implementation
- Working together with all business areas (different stakeholders from business owners to specialists) and help them to build solutions to support our business
- Be able to provide technical direction and lead a group of one or more architects to address a goal.
- Architect and design solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Create and review architecture and solution design artifacts
- Evangelize re-use through implementation of shared assets
- Enforce adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
- Proactively provide guidance on engineering methodologies, standards and leading practices
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new data technologies and learn quickly to enable migrating or transforming legacy customer solution to cloud-based platform as a service
- Guide business and technical decision makers on creating business value through Architecture Design Sessions, Workshops, and Proof of Concepts
Desired additional Skills & Experience
- Azure Certifications
- Experience on solutions based on big data technologies, including products such as Databricks, DataLake, Data Factory, CosmosDB
- Experience on solutions based on relational data, including products like Azure SQL, MySQL…
- Ability with PowerShell, Python, or other scripting languages
- Software development full lifecycle methodologies, patterns, frameworks, libraries and tools
- Knowledge of data ingestion technologies such as Azure Data Factory
- Knowledge of machine learning tools such as Azure ML
- Experience coordinating the intersection of complex system dependencies and interactions
- Experience in solution delivery using common agile methodologies but also waterfall
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant industry trends and standards
- Knowledge in IoT connectivity protocols like CoAP, LWM2M and MQTT is an asset.
What we bring to the table We are the acknowledged industry leader in innovative technology. Our company is defined by people. That’s why we attach so much importance to our employees. We have a collaborative culture that cherishes ideas and determination to add value for our customers. Our leadership style encourages openness, fresh thinking and initiative. We are pragmatic, positive and optimistic.We offer:
- A Permanent contract
- Flexible timetable so you can have a perfect balance between your professional and personal life
- In-Company training
- Food- subsidy support
- An open and collaborative culture in a company with over 100 years but with a forward-looking environment
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Equipo líder en servicios de salud y bienestar necesita Masajista con experiencia de al menos 1 año. Consiste en un trabajo puntual. El lugar del trabajo es Oviedo, Principado de Asturias. Nuestr [...]
Servicio de Prevención Ajeno precisa dos personas para trabajo como Recurso Preventivo en obra ubicada en Oviedo y dos personas para obra en Sahagunto (valencia). la duración estimada del trabajo es [...]
Los puestos de trabajo son para una obra en Oviedo. FUNCIONES: Colocar traviesas madera. Pintar. Cortar madera. REQUISITOS: Se valorará conocimientos de soldadura. Se valorará experiencia previa. CO [...]
- NUEVA APERTURA* Bar El Trasgu abre sus puertas completamente renovado en el pueblo de Olloniego a 10 minutos de Oviedo (Se esta finalizando obras). Jóvenes emprendedoras que buscan formar un equip [...]