European Institute of Policy Research and Human Rights (EIPRHR)
Deputy Country Director - "opportunity for New Graduates".
(Bachelor/Masters/Doctoral) from any country can apply.
This is a key position, and only one person in each country will be appointed in the above mentioned countries-Responsibilities of a Country Director would include:
- Producing surveys of the academic literature on assigned research topic
- Gathering data from a variety of sources to be used in reports and white papers.
- Updating and locating new material for institute on the new societal paradigm shift.
- You will work closely with the Government of your country by suggesting initiatives to implement in your country.
- Coordinate with Government institutions,
regional NGOs, Corporate, and officials to meet personally and plan region-wide programs, activities, and events.
- 1. Circulate programs/ events and initiatives on social media platforms.
- 2. Answer general questions on phone, skype, webchat.
- 3. Progress Tracking- Daily video-conferencing with team members
- 4. Organize seminars, small events as per instructions by the supervisor
- 5. Organize short term professional program / Live classes in your region
- Locate eligible candidates/ Institution/ for Individual /Institutional membership
Online Education / Enrollments-
- Build tie ups with corporate/local academic institution for online program marketing
- Find sources to locate prospective candidates for enrollment in online professional programs
Eligibility/ Required skills -
- Candidate should have a strong undergraduate/Postgraduate background. No professional experience is required.
- An ideal candidate should have excellent writing skills, a problem-solving orientation, the ability to thrive under deadlines, and the ability to think critically and present persuasive arguments.
- We're looking for individuals with a track record of academic success and proven leadership ability.
- Familiarity /experience in debate, public speaking, educational campaigning, and fundraising.
Ideally, you should have:-
- A Minimum Bachelor's degree completed at an recognised institution,
- Good knowledge of the country of appointment
- No criminal record or pending case in the court of trial.
- Genuine fluency in English required. Fluency in any other language is an asset.
- Experienced leadership capacity. interpersonal skills.
- Strong public speaking skills alongwith solid written communication skills
- Proactive team member
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Familiarity with event planning
- Smart, Presentable personality
If you fulfill the basic eligibility criteria mentioned above,
You are required to enroll and complete 1 month's online program i.e. Advanced Diploma in Leadership and Entrepreneurship (ADLE) ( with 4 weeks' internship) from EIPRHR. This program will equip you with knowledge & skills required to carry out the position successfully.Currently program fee of Advanced Diploma in Leadership and Entrepreneurship (ADLE) is reduced as a financial support measure to eligible candidates.
After completion of the program, EIPRHR will issue the appointment letter and you will be recruited directly without any screening. Appointment will be based on the basis of acquiring of required skills at the recruiting institution itself.
- Such candidates will be appointed first on 2 months' probationary period.
- After completing two months' probationary period, you will get the permanent appointment as Country Director.
During Probationary period, you will polish your acquired skills through gaining practical knowledge.No fixed Salary will be paid but following benefits will be applicable-
- Reimbursement of telecommunication (internet, phone, etc.)
- You will earn 10 percent of the total revenue collected payable monthly through sales, online program fee, abroad study tour fee, subscription, memberships/ sponsorship sales, donations, etc.
- Complete administrative support will be provided to ensure smooth operation of projects and activities.
- Certificate of Authorization
- Personalized official email ID of institute's domain( example [email protected])
After completion of the probationary period, candidate will work as Country Director in their home country with office established by EIPRHR while it will not be necessary to attend the office.
- 1. Salary ( the slab will be in Euro with incentives)
- 2. Reimbursement of phone bill, internet etc.
- 3. Medical /health Check up ( Each year -Annually. after completion of the first year)
- 4. Health Insurance and Life Insurance coverage (Premium will be paid each year after completion of first year)
- 5. Car with fuel expenses will be provided after completion of first year.
- 6. After 2 years' of service - Personal Loan facility ( upto Euro 100000) will be available for Personal needs/ buying House/Car etc.
- 7. Pension may be availed if completed 15 years of service.
- 8. Fully paid Family vacation ( International/ European destination) for 15 days each year ( will start from after completion of the first year)
Interested candidate, send their updated CV. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with complete details.
If you have applied to one of our advertised positions, please do not apply again in another position to avoid delay in reply.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
PIZZERíA Busca un chico repartidor. Incorporación inmediata. Con experiencia en repartos y manejo de moto, cooperación con la cadena de los productos de elaboración, con el horario de 12: [...]
Se necesita camarera de piso con experiencia se trata con wasap no llamada 690245197 [...]
Buscamos chofer con Permiso c+e Con un mínimo de 2 años de experiencia Para hacer Ruta Nacional e Francia si garantiza fendi semana en casa. [email protected] com [...]
Se busca camarero para jornada completa y con mínimo de 2 años de experiencia, que tenga don de gentes y que sea responsable. Edad entre 25 - 40 años. Preferencia zona de Las Rozas de Madrid. [...]