Zendesk is looking for an experienced Engineering Manager to be part of the engineering leadership team in charge of our analytics product called .
The team that you'll be looking after is creating some of the core functionalities of the product. Once you join us as an Engineering Manager you'll guide and lead the team by demonstrating your softs skills as well as the technical expertise. You'll work with different partners (Management, Product, Architects and Tech Leads) to ensure your team's roadmap is aligned with company strategy and the team is shipping architecturally sound software at a regular cadence.
What you get to do every day:
- Lead a team of experienced engineers building some of the most critical services at Zendesk.
- Work with a best-in-class modern technology stack: AWS, Kubernetes, etc.
- Collaborate with existing Explore management to continually improve software delivery and service reliability.
- Lead the recruitment of new team members and facilitate a speedy, engaged interview process.
- Have quality 1:1s with your team members.
- Create a diverse and inclusive working environment where people can thrive.
What you bring to the role:
- Experience managing people across one or more teams, ideally working with large, distributed Internet-facing systems.
- Previous experience in a hands-on technical role (either Operations or Software Development). Comfortable having architectural discussion with engineers.
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Refined prioritization skills. Able to focus your time and energy where it’ll have the most impact.
- A dedication to continual self-development.
- Collaborative, upbeat work ethic where you can take ownership and have fun.
What we offer
- Full ownership of the projects you work on.
- Team of passionate people who love what they do.
- Interesting projects, ability to implement your own ideas and improvements.
- Opportunity to learn and grow.
...and everything you need to be effective and maintain work-life balance:
- Flexible working hours.
- Professional development funds.
- Comfortable office and a remote setup.
- Choice of your laptop and other equipment.
- Premium Medical Insurance as well as Private Life Assurance.
About Zendesk - Champions of Customer Service
Zendesk started the customer experience revolution in 2007 by enabling any business around the world to take their customer service online. Today, Zendesk is the champion of great service everywhere for everyone, and powers billions of conversations, connecting more than 100,000 logos with hundreds of millions of customers over telephony, chat, email, messaging, social channels, communities, review sites and help centers. Zendesk products are built with love to be loved. The company was conceived in Copenhagen, Denmark, built and grown in California, taken public in New York City, and today employs more than 4,000 people across the world. Learn more at .
We believe in service. about how we provide support to our local communities with volunteering, grants and product donations.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment and employees at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer. If you are based in the United States and would like more information about your EEO rights under the law, please .
Zendesk endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities and disabled veterans pursuant to applicable federal and state law. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to submit this application, complete any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participate in the employee selection process, please send an e-mail to with your specific accommodation request.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
En Lidl España somos un gran equipo, dinámico y muy competitivo, que busca la mejora continua para garantizar a diario la satisfacción de nuestros clientes. Entramos en el mercado español en el a [...]
Cadena de producción O PORRIÑO, Pontevedra (España) Otros Contratos Completa Publicado el 17/06/2021 En qué consiste el trabajo: Desde IMAN Temporing, empresa especializada en RRHH, qu [...]
- Funciones y tareas Operaciones de mantenimiento de climatización, en salas de calderas comunitarias y sector industrial. - Experiencia profesional De 1 a 3 años - Estudios Grado I electricid [...]
- Empresa lider en su sector en plena expansión internacional. - Rol financiero orientado a negocio y a esrategia empresarial. Acerca de nuestro cliente Empresa en crecimiento y expansión intern [...]