Due to our continued growth we are looking for recruit additional Start-up Project Managers to join the team. Candidates can based anywhere within EMEA and can work home or office based.
About the department: This department provides an quality-focused approach to the study start-up phase of site activations with an emphasis on flexibility, collaboration, and efficiency. Our SUPMs oversee and manage multi-functional teams in order to deliver on time Ready to Enrol milestones for our clients. This is an excellent client facing opportunity to develop your career, communications and soft skills, as well take on more responsibilities and be involved in cutting edge global studies.
project start-up and related maintenance activities for a particular study/studies on a regional and/or global level as well as excellent communication skills to support client relationships. Responsible for leading, ensuring and overseeing, start-up and/or maintenance activities on projects, on time, within budget, and in compliance with SOPs and/or other quality and regulatory requirements. Depending on the scope of the project and experience level, job duties may be performed independently as a Lead SUPM or in collaboration with a Lead SUPM as a Regional SUPM.
- University/college degree (life science preferred) or certification in a related allied health profession (i.e. nursing, medical or laboratory technology) from an appropriately accredited institution.
- Working knowledge of financial control procedures (e.g. costing systems, time reporting).
- Working knowledge of project management processes, especially regarding study start-up.
- Working knowledge of time and cost estimate development.
- Working knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP including international regulatory requirements for the conduct of clinical development programs.
- Broad knowledge of drug development process and client needs
- Wealth of drug development and clinical research experience (pharmaceutical, biotech or CRO), project management responsibility / leading clinical trials in Study Start-up.
- Demonstrated ability to inspire effective teamwork and motivate staff within a matrix system.
- Demonstrated ability to lead by example and to encourage team members to seek solutions.
- Experience mentoring junior level staff.
- Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to negotiate and liaise with clients in a professional manner.
- Ability to present to staff at all levels.
- Good computer skills with good working knowledge of a range of computer package.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Madrid, SpainThales people architect and deliver satellite-based systems that help position, connect and observe our planet, and push the boundaries of our understanding of planet's resources. Our sys [...]
Project Manager Data Domain / Remote/ 3 months / Start ASAP Job Description: For this position, we're currently looking for an experienced project manager to support senior leadership during t [...]
JOB DESCRIPTION Job Overview: Associate Project Manager, Start up - flexible location across EMEA Depending on the scope of the project and experience level, job duties below may be performed inde [...]
All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers. From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian [...]