Covance by LabCorp is expanding the Central Laboratory Services Business unit in Europe. In order to support our growth, we are seeking to hire a remote talent acquisition expert to partner with our Teams all accross Europe with a Focus on UK, Belgium, Switzerland and Spain. This is a perfect opportunity for a proactive and creative recruiter with a passion for building robust candidate relationships and who wants to make an impact on the drug development industry.
If you are an agile Recruiter with 4+ years experience, and interested to shape a new role - We want to speak with you! Join our Global Talent Advisor team and transform the way global talent is recruited!
- Facilitating recruiting processes with hiring manager (sourcing, interviewing and selection)
- Establishing and maintaining open communication with supervisors and managers in determining recruiting needs
- Sourcing candidates, consistently evaluating current and new sourcing opportunities.
- Developing and maintaining an effective recruiting network, via college and job fair recruiting, conference or meeting attendance, trade journal use, and relationships with agencies and vendors.
- Negotiating and coordinating job offers, working with hiring manager and business unit HR as appropriate
- Ensuring all pre-employment screening is completed.
- Updates, maintains applicant tracking and client relationship management systems as required
- Screens, selects and secures candidates for a wide range of positions, including senior level and technical positions.
- Partners with assigned Business Unit(s) on recruiting needs and strategies.
- Job posting/advertising of each position managing
- Passive candidate calling
- Telephone screens all qualified candidates
Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- At least 3-4 years recruitment experience working preferably in CRO' or Pharma
- Demonstrated experience understanding the talent needs of hiring managers when opening a requisition.
- Full proficiency in English and French mandatory (any other european language a plus)
- Knowledge of skills and abilities required for different roles in the pharmaceutical or related industry.
- Track record for successfully identifying, qualifying and closing exceptional candidates. Company specific business acumen
- Knowledge of general business fundamentals, models, finance and management principles
- Experience making recommendations to hiring managers based on how positions create value to the business
- Ability to work with team members and hiring managers in a “virtual” setting as position may be physically remote from recruiting team members, hiring managers and/or supervisor
- Strong attention to detail, organization and follow-up skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize a high volume of requisitions while managing multiple projects across diverse position types and/or client groups
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately
- Full proficiency with applicant tracking systems
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Código del anuncio EA\2021\005148 Nombre del anuncio CARGA Y DESCARGA Descripción del anuncio Empresa del sector logístico busca integrar en su plantilla un peón de carga y descarga pa [...]
Administración de Empresas ELX/ELCHE, Alicante/Alacant (España) Otros Contratos Parcial - Indiferente Publicado el 11/06/2021 En qué consiste el trabajo: esde IMAN Temporing, empresa es [...]
Una interesante oportunidad para formar parte de una empresa internacional dedicada a la fabricación, promoción y venta de artículos de decoración para el hogar. La empresa busca profesionales org [...]
Descripción TRAMITADOR/A DE DEFENSA JURÍDICA- MAPFRE ESPAÑA, S.A. Vacante: temporal Ubicación: Llodio, Madrid Tramitador/a en dependencia directa del Coordinador/a del Departamento REQUISITOS [...]