At adidas, our love for sport drives who we are and what we do. But just as a ball is more than leather and thread, and a show more than padding and plastic, we are bigger than our products. We don't just work to create faster shoes and lighter fabrics. We strive to help athletes everywhere perform their best. We believe that it's hard work inventing the future of sport, and that's why we love it; that when you push your limits, you make it possible for others to push theirs.
We believe that through Sport, we have the power to change lives.
To change lives, we have to create direct relationships with consumers and the best way to accelerate building direct relationships is through Digital.
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER – Node.js
One way to reach this goal is through Mobile apps designed inside of adidas, where the backend and DevOps team supports performance and quality of the apps, ensuring security for the user as well as inspiring and empowering them with different features.
With millions of users we need to try to reach perfection. Each millisecond counts.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer - Node.js to join our team of engineers in Zaragoza.
As a member of our team you will use your experience as a Software Engineer to improve our backend solution based on microservices that support millions of users constantly.
- You will join a team of talented and passionate engineers that will help adidas deliver the best products for our Digital Consumers.
- You will be part of the technical experts of the application stack as well as the underlying infrastructure and have direct responsibility for: Backend application development. Data integration across different platforms and domains. DevOps across different Consumer Engagement Areas. QA excellence, specifically automatic testing (performance, functional, smoke, …). Continuous integration, automated testing and automatic deployment to ensure frequent and reliable releases with minimum downtime. Highest application scalability, performance and stability.
- You will help stablish and overlook guardrails for backend capabilities and processes for your area and will ensure the highest quality in the deliverables, defining the coding and design guidelines to follow and ensuring they are applied in your domain.
What we are looking for:
- Digital Native, with a passion for latest technology and consumer value delivery. Have a startup mentality and be passionate about creating and running the software you build.
- College/University degree with a major in Computer Science or related fields.
- At least 7 years of experience in IT (5 years of experience in relevant area).
- 2 years of experience of team management.
- Specific Technical skills: DevOps engineer with strong experience in container orchestration. Having a DevOps mindset and being familiar with QA methodologies. High knowledge about cloud solutions. Experience with databases in both local and cloud. Strong capability to manage Edge cache and CDN solutions. Monitoring and alerting experience. Pipeline (CI/CD) management and optimization.
- A Growth mindset with a high energy for change, a passion for sports and a strong sense of humor.
- Eager to never stop learning.
- Ability to work in highly complex projects on a global level.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, especially when interacting and collaborating with different levels of business and external vendors.
- Fluent English skills (verbal and written).
- Languages: Typescript
- Frameworks: NodeJS, ExpressJS
- Container knowledge: Kubernetes, Docker
- Database: Relational and non-relational
- Agile Methodologies: Scrum/Kanban
- In-depth knowledge of test automation tools
What we offer:
- Be part of one of the highest performance team in adidas
- You will be part of a highly engaged, multinational with international career opportunities
- Individual development, training and a tech community
- Sport friendly environment, great work-life balance and flexibility
- Competitive salary, benefits and valuable discounts on adidas & Reebok products
To be the best sports company in the world, you need the best talents within your teams.
If you are looking for growing professionally within adidas, we are happy to receive your application.
At adidas we have a winning culture. But to win, physical power is not enough. Just like athletes our employees need mental strength in their game. We foster the athlete‘s mindset through a set of behaviors that we want to enable and develop in our people and that are at the core of our unique company culture – the 3Cs: CONFIDENCE, COLLABORATION and CREATIVITY.
- CONFIDENCE allows athletes to make quick decisions on the field, to reach higher. For us at adidas confidence means acknowledging that we don’t have all the answers. But we are willing to take risks, we try new things. And if we fail, then this is part of our learning – it helps us improve.
- COLLABORATION . Every elite athlete relies on partners: coaches, teammates, and nutritionists. We, too, know that we are stronger together. Winning as one team takes open and candid dialogue, inclusiveness and trust in each other’s abilities and talents.
- Being the best sports company in the world takes CREATIVITY . No great athlete succeeds by copying their predecessors’ training plans and strategies. We have to be open to new ideas, explore, gain an edge and stand out. Only then can we succeed.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Para restaurante en el centro se necesita ayte camarera con experiencia mínima de dos años. Contrato media jornada de viernes sábado y domingo. Posibilidad de jornada completa según experiencia. I [...]
Zaragoza, Zaragoza Completa Indefinido Automoción Mecánico/a 1 vacantes Nortempo Zaragoza selecciona para importante empresa de talleres mecánicos, un/a mecánico/a en la zona de [...]
PERSONAL DE LIMPIEZA DE OFICINAS (LA ALMUNIA O ÉPILA) Datos: Datos Adicionales: Limpiadores/as uno para Épila y otra para La Almunia para limpieza de oficinas. Perfil bonificado: Desempleados [...]
TÉCNICOS/AS DE ACOGIDA DE ESTUDIANTES EUROPEOS Datos: Datos Adicionales: Con la finalidad de acoger a estudiantes de Formación Profesional que realizan prácticas en empresas en España en pro [...]