SiemensMobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transportsolutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovatingits portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation andelectrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well asrelated services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobilityoperators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase valuesustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience andguarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019,the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and hadaround 36,800 employees worldwide.
She/He will take all financial and commercial management responsibilitiesof local and international Mobility Contracts. Working in the Project Executionmanagement team, the objective is to keep the projects on budget, within theSiemens guidelines and customer satisfaction but also continually looking atimproving contracts profitability. The role includes undertaking detailedfinancial analysis, contract reviews, management reporting, budgeting andforecasting.
The role has NO direct reports and reports directly to the Group Lead whereshe/he will be assigned.
What are my responsibilities?
- Ensures, implements and manages standard policies, processes and procedures and compliance with the LoA guidelines
- Ensures the accuracy of project books and records, including recording of such in the appropriate systems, e.g. SAP - ensures compliance with Siemens-FRG plus the local Gaap requirements, international and local contracts.
- Ensures all related Project Reporting and controlling activities in Local and International contracts / projects under her/his scope.
- Manages and Supports the Project Execution management that the financial results according to set targets are managed with due professional care and optimizes the project gross profit, cash flow and assets and financing instruments.
- Actively communicates with customer's commercial representatives and manages solving of commercial / Finance issues.
- Manages and Supports the PE management in identifying, evaluating and assessing risk and opportunities, strategies and response activities – taking over the full responsibility in this regard with respect to all commercial risks and opportunities.
- Acts as business partner to the mobility management in her/his areas of responsibility.
- Manages and supports Project Execution management to select and involve partners / subcontractors.
- Represents the contracts and projects in the relevant decision boards internally and externally in her / his area of responsibility.
- Leads commercial project and finance teams for getting the expected targets and results of her / his area of responsibility.
- Establishes targets with commercial project staff and delegates defined responsibilities and authority.
- Ensures that the team achieves the project's deliverable without unnecessary delays / reallocates a project's available resources to boost efficiency and cut costs
- Manages and enhances a proper working environment in her/his assigned area.
- Ensures to act according to the Business Conduct Guidelines and establishes a culture of trust and integrity.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- At least 6 years’ experience as CPM/WPC and C Certified in Siemens is a must
- International commercial project management and finance experience is a must
- Siemens business processes, policies and procedures knowledge.
- Project planning, structuring and risk management
- Calculation methods / Finance models / Forecasting /Project controlling (including customs, logistics, and export control) /Claim and Contract management
- Accounting principles (IFRS, US GAAP), tax, insurances, Permanent Establishment, NCM, hedge
- Leadership, team work , collaboration skills, good communication and negotiation skills
· Experience handling BA tools(e.g. Spiridon, Dash/Roccit, OneSRM, GREAT, EPIQ, [email protected], etc.)
- Multicultural team working experience
- Full professional proficiency in English and Spanish (both written and oral skills), German is plus
- Experience in Corporate Functions and different Business Units
- Commercial Experience in different markets (e.g. Americas, Europe, Asia, etc.)
- Solid experience in Performance Controlling, Sales and Project Execution
- Former participant in Company talent programs is a plus
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres yhombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad einnovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias noshace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito alas demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a loscandidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía yanimamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que seencuentren subrepresentadas.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Title Sr. Front End Software Engineer Location(s) Armilla (Granada), Spain Remote, Tres Cantos (Madrid) PerkinElmer is looking for a talented senior F ront E nd Software Engineer at our site [...]
Personal de conducción de autobús en Tres Cantos - Localidad TRES CANTOS - Fecha prevista incorporación: 01/07/2021 ¿Quiénes somos? Somos un equipo de 15.000 personas que compartimos un propó [...]
Job Title Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer Location(s) Armilla (Granada), Barcelona, Spain Remote, Tres Cantos (Madrid) INFRD2021-20 Note: You will be working remotely in this position, but y [...]
Me gustaría acuchillar y barnizar al agua una habitación de parquet de 6, 5 m². Me interesa saber presupuesto, maquinaria, productos y disponibilidad para empezar. Primeramente haría esta habitaci [...]