As IT Business Analyst, you will partner with and support the EMEA Finance organization, and assume responsibility to clarify and communicate business requirements, assuring IT systems are aligned with business needs. You will become a business or functional specialist providing an array of services such as day-to-day operations support, business process improvement, priority-setting facilitation and project definition or design.
- Partner with the EMEA Finance organisation to maintain and implement standard business practices in the Oracle R12 ERP system– especially in the areas of Accounts Receivables and Treasury
- Provide strategic consultancy & support across Finance EMEA and contribute to Global initiatives
- Support system operations in the area of functional responsibility working with the Finance Innovation team to build standard processes and automated tools
- Contribute to maintain and develop an effective European support organization for standard applications
- Collaborate on major system implementation (e.g. project management, feasibility study, process mapping, deployment of business best practices, system configuration, testing, data migration, training and management of change)
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance/Accounting, or/and Information Technology, Engineering, or related field or equivalent work experience
- Background and experience in Oracle R12 Financials, especially Accounts Receivables and Treasury is a plus
- Good level with Microsoft tools such as Excel, etc.
- Business & IT system knowledge, strong analytical and conceptual skill
- English fluent, other European languages are a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and team player
- Leadership skills, excellent analytical skills, and understanding of business in a multi-culture/cross country environment
- Able to work without close supervision, comfortable working remotely using primarily virtual means of collaborating with colleagues and managers
- Availability to travel (30% to 50% max. of the time depending on projects)
Here at PPG, we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and
drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability, and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG:
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated, and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent, and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Visita Hospitalaria para la comercialización de la formación enfocada al sector Médico. Imprescindible: - Experiencia en Visita Hospitalaria - Perfil muy comercial y orientado a objetiv [...]
- Reconocida empresa del sector industrial - Crecimiento profesional Acerca de nuestro cliente Importante empresa del sector industrial Descripción - Asesoramiento jurídico laboral recurrent [...]
- Our client is from one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries! - There's space for exponential professional development! Acerca de nuestro cliente Our client is a fast growing SMART [...]
Te gustaría trabajar en una importante empresa ubicada en St Sadurni d'Anoia como cocinera/o. Una empresa donde poder demostrar tu creatividad y conocimiento en la cocina. Se precisa: Cocinara/ [...]