What Joining the Microsoft Team Means
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
Microsoft Consulting Services helps Microsoft customers around the world get the best outcomes from their investments in the latest Microsoft cloud technologies. We focus on empowering customers on their digital journey,
from envisioning new possibilities to delivering solutions that result in targeted business outcomes and a great customer experience.
A Domain Solution Architect within a Global Domain organization of Microsoft Consulting Services and is responsible for delivering high quality architectural solutions and business outcomes based on the Microsoft Platform. Demonstrating deep knowledge of the Domain Solutions and Offerings across the entire life-cycle, together with a critical focus on opportunity management and technical governance, the Domain Solution Architect drives transformational results and realizes business strategy for both customers and Microsoft Consulting Services.
The Impact You’ll Be Making
The focus of the Domain Solution Architect role is to Make the Market and drive Digital Transformation and Modernization Solutions with a deeper focus on the Technology and Service Offerings that are specific to each of the Microsoft Consulting Services Domains.
You will engage over the entire lifecycle of large and complex projects from early pre-sales through delivery oversight to ensure architectural and technical success for our customers. You will lead and motivate technical communities and provide quality assurance for solutions developed by others. You will present to executive audiences, help customer account teams identify, pursue and close strategic business development opportunities, and drive add-on business within existing projects.
Key accountabilities include:
- Drive & Accelerate production-level Cloud Solutions in line with Customer and Microsoft strategy.
- Make the Market with innovative Digital Transformation and Modernization projects.
- Drive a positive Customer Experience by providing high quality delivery on strategic, complex deals.
- Deliver Business and Operational Excellence .
- In all that you do, demonstrate Technical Leadership : Create Clarity, Generate Energy and Deliver Success
- Significant proven experience in a Technical background and technology-related experience
- Significant Application architecture experience engaging with, consulting and influencing at C-Level
Preferred Qualifications: You will have many of the following education, key experiences, skills and knowledge :
- Proven success and expertise in architecting innovative solutions primarily in a client-facing role, experience designing and implementing cloud technologies in large scale enterprises
- Ability to design, create, and deliver to solution frameworks
- Experience giving presentations to executive audiences and linking technical solutions to business outcomes
- Track record of delivering quality solutions as a technical leader
- Ability to execute recognized Software Architecture methods, processes, and tools
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) relevant to Information Technology, Computer Science/Engineering
- Technical and architectural knowledge of Azure Cloud and AI technologies and/or Security, including some of the following:Security reviews, assessments, and threat modelingCredential Theft Mitigation recommended practicesPrivate/Hybrid/Public cloud configurations, migrations, patterns, and practicesMicrosoft Windows, Client and Server, Hyper-V, Azure StackAzure IaaS and Azure PaaS servicesStrong software development experience throughout the Azure stackAzure subscription planning and network architectureContainerizationApplications and app modernization, DevOpsScripting, automation, and infrastructure-as-code, serverless computingModern Management for client devices with Azure AD, Intune, and Configuration ManagerModern Service Management
- Open-source software experience is a big plus
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Cloud Architect (AWS/Azure) – SGT ( Número de puesto: 210000C0) Descripción SANTANDER TECHNOLOGY & OPERATIONS is looking for an AWS/Azure ARCHITECT, based in our MADRID office. WHY YOU SHOULD [...]
Descripción de la oferta de empleo Multinational company (end client) is looking a Senior Commercial Applications Technical Manager (Madrid) We are looking for an experienced micro-services ar [...]
We are urgently looking for a FULL REMOTE - Java Solution Architects Java Solution Architect, you provide solution architecture and application strategy services to key projects and programmes, for te [...]
As a part of the Cloud Integration team, in an important and visible role, the Azure Integration Architect will be a strategic subject matter expert helping us to build business and architect modern c [...]