We are TravelPerk: a fast-growing, well-funded startup that has raised nearly $294m since our creation in early 2015. Backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies, including Slack, Trello, Twitter, Farfetch, Deliveroo and Delivery Hero, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel industry.
We’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by the SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market, worth over $1.3 trillion, by simplifying the process for everyone involved.
If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
We are looking for experienced,
hands-on Travel Consultants passionate about people and about making an impact. Our Customer Care team is one of the foundations of our company's success and growth. We hire empathetic people who understand what we are trying to achieve: Make business travellers happy!
Are you a problem solver and an empathetic professional driven by customer experience? Are you tired of companies that take their customers for granted? Ready to go the extra mile to help us to grow by changing the way organisations book and manage their business travel?
If your answer to all these questions is YES - Read on!
As a Business Travel Consultant, you will work with B2B customers and be part of a strategic team at TravelPerk. You will have a direct impact on our growth and customer retention. You will act proactively and address our clients’ needs at any stage of their travels, ensuring high customer satisfaction and maintaining relationships at a 7 Star satisfaction standard.
What you will do:
- Support our B2B customers in their Business Travels
- Liaise with suppliers and partners to resolve booking issues
- Keep high satisfaction standards and exceed customer expectations as much as possible when managing bookings, queries and requests
- Resolve problems by applying established TravelPerk policies, procedures and tactics, and also by thinking out-of-the-box when anything established is not enough
- Addressing, preempting and solving problems - You are an owner and anticipate issues before they come your way!
- Help define and establish best practices together with the rest of the team in sales, operations and customer care
- Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches in TravelPerk - there are lots so be prepared for some serious innovation!
What you’ll need to have:
- Excellent English, spoken and written
- Minimum 2 years experience working with Amadeus GDS in a similar role. Another GDS will be a plus
- Proven background working in the business travel industry. Experience with Amadeus Cars, Hotels and Trains is preferred
- Proven experience going above and beyond to provide an amazing service to help customers
- Flexibility to work in various shifts (Mornings, afternoons and nights), weekends and public holidays when required
What we always look for:
- Independent and autonomous. You don’t need hand-holding to get things done
- Good prioritisation and focus skills
- Empathy - understand what our customers need
- Smart, fast learner and tech savvy
- Flexible and able to adapt to constant changes with a positive mindset
- You are open to get and give constructive feedback
- You want to learn - we have a 7 Star management team to mentor you!
On top of that, you will only be the right candidate if you are:
- Honest, open and trustworthy: your peers and managers can trust you. You are a team player, don’t play political games, and care more about the team’s success than about your own career gains
- Focused and determined: You don’t let yourself be distracted. You can focus on accomplishing big wins and don’t get lost in less important ideas that are floating around
- You LOVE Travel!
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company.
- 24 vacation days per year in Spain
- Flexibility to work from home 3 days a week
- Choose between a private health scheme or a gym allowance (You can choose both with a special fare)
- "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary
- Perks such as language lessons, yoga and office food have been put on hold during Covid-19 and will be reviewed
Flexible Work Policy
- Flexibility to work from home 3 days a week
- Team members that want to go to the office more are welcome to!
We can help with relocation from anywhere in the world, English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply.
TravelPerk is a global company with a diverse customer base—and we want to make sure the people behind our product reflect that. We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means you’re welcome at TravelPerk regardless of how you look, where you’re from, or anything else that makes you, well, you.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Company Description: We are Merkle, a performance marketing agency which specialises in the delivery of personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ [...]
Description We are looking for a person to join the Consulting division of the company and be part of the Logistics and Ports team in Barcelona as a Digital Transformation senior consultant. Your [...]
Management Consultant - Supply Chain Optimization - Netherlands Global Technology and Consulting Leader Location - Amsterdam, NL; Relocation required for international applicants. Salary - €70 [...]
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job CategoryCustomer Success Group Job Details Senio [...]