Our Client; 2 French entrepreneurs created a startup in 2000 and today they are leading a global brand. Their growth and solution-oriented services are acknowledged by the most progressive brands and leading companies they are working now together with. They became one of the biggest international customer experience solution providers with more than 75.000 multilingual employees in over 50 countries all around the world and they are looking for new members to join them in their journey in their Barcelona hub.
What should you expect from living in Barcelona?
– The unique experience of an international and diverse culture
– A beautiful beach city surrounded by both coastal towns and mountains
– Delightful gastronomic experiences of Spanish, Catalan and World cuisines
– Quite a dynamic and active urban life where it is difficult to get bored
– Sunny days, Mediterranean weather and a relaxed lifestyle
– An attractive startup and innovation hub with exciting opportunities
Your responsibilities and impact as a Business Development Representative will be:
- Research and generation of sales opportunities for the field Sales Teams
- Gather useful information of prospects and decision makers in the targeted companies
- Sales Lead Generation (Prospect qualification, Scheduling meetings, meeting tracking, product and solutions presentation)
- Identify leads and follow up on them
- Organize and execute successful telemarketing campaigns, both long-term and segment-specific
What’s in it for you?
- Type of Contract: permanent contract.
- Working Hours: Full time working hours (Monday to Friday 9:00 – 18:00)
- Salary Conditions: 1.770 euros gross/month
- International and dynamic environment
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Initial and Ongoing Training
- Continuous learning and development programs
- Employee Discounts
- After Work activities
Starting date as soon as possible
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Having a Native level of Danish and proficient level of English
- Having experience in Outbound/Sales and telemarketing knowledge
- Having transparent work habits
- Having good knowledge in IT (preferably storage environments)
- Having good self organization skills
- Being responsible and loyal
- Being able to identify new sales opportunities
- Having great communication skills
- Being a team player with high social competence
- Being creative, adaptable and proactive
Hi, I’m Markus from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via Linkedin.
El anuncio original lo puedes encontrar en Kit Empleo:
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Importante firma busca Promotoras, modelos. Para publicidades, sesiones fotográficas, castings, promociones. Con o sin esperiencia envié watss o currículum Vitae con foto. www. donpiso. com P [...]
Necessito 10 cambrers 5 ajudants i 10 cuiners, manar currículum per whatssap, únic mitjÀ. grÀcies. 605544858 no importa que em envieu whatssap, aquesta silenciat, va contestar matí. nec [...]
Necesitamos con urgencia un cuidador de personas mayores precisamente en Santa Maria de Palautordera, provincia de Barcelona de forma puntual. Además de este trabajo en concreto, queremos consider [...]
Mission Working in the Sales and Client Management team, within the Pricing area, you will collaborate in the definition of the pricing policies for IDIADA's services worldwide considering the value [...]