Our FSP team at Covance is growing!
The Market Access Research Associate supports client engagements and internal project team requests and policy projects by collecting data and policy information, preparing preliminary analyses of data and policy information, assisting in the development of summary information used for presentations to internal and external staff, and may monitor assigned policy areas.
- Research Data: Obtains information from sources identified by project managers including knowledgeable individuals inside and outside the firm, reference texts, on-line databases, and other research materials.
- Support Internal Practices:
Supports functions of other firm practices by providing research into analysis of issues raised by internal project teams.
- Prepare Summaries: Prepares summary information illustrating key points, patterns, and trends found in research data and policy information
- Develop Findings and Recommendations: Assists in using information and data to prepare specific findings and recommendations.
- Prepare Deliverables: May draft written memos, correspondence, and specific portions of reports including graphs, tables, illustrations, and text.
- File Documents: Organizes materials prepared during engagement and maintains files of work papers for future access.
- Conduct Policy Analysis: May conduct preliminary analysis into policy issues under supervision of associates and senior staff.
- Evaluate Engagement: Participates in the internal evaluation of engagement, including review of original workplan, budget, individual assignments, client response and potential for future work.
- Support Teams from Other Areas: Works with project teams joint projects or in times of high demand for the services of the firm.
Knowledge : The Research Associate typically holds an undergraduate degree in the humanities, the social sciences, the sciences, or business administration from an outstanding college or university. May require some policy training on the job.
Experience : Although previous full-time work experience is not required, the Research Associate generally will have had part-time or summer employment in the health care field, with experience as a research assistant or in a comparable role preferred.
Skills/Aptitudes : Strong communication, organization, and analytical skills. Demonstrated proficiency in various software programs, including Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint preferred. Knowledge of policy resources and search strategies. Works effectively in a team environment. Collaborates and works with peers to accomplish tasks assigned.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
PIZZERíA Busca un chico repartidor. Incorporación inmediata. Con experiencia en repartos y manejo de moto, cooperación con la cadena de los productos de elaboración, con el horario de 12: [...]
Se necesita camarera de piso con experiencia se trata con wasap no llamada 690245197 [...]
Buscamos chofer con Permiso c+e Con un mínimo de 2 años de experiencia Para hacer Ruta Nacional e Francia si garantiza fendi semana en casa. [email protected] com [...]
Se busca camarero para jornada completa y con mínimo de 2 años de experiencia, que tenga don de gentes y que sea responsable. Edad entre 25 - 40 años. Preferencia zona de Las Rozas de Madrid. [...]