Consulting with a wide variety of existing advertising companies of all sizes, you are committed to finding the optimal advertising solution for each client. Your interest in sales and the digital economy and your entrepreneurial drive enables brands to expand their businesses with Google's latest advertising products and solutions. Your understanding of online media combined with your commercial know-how shape how new and existing businesses grow. Using your effective communication skills, you are the face of Google to a portfolio of clients whose needs you listen to, and help define the strategy for how their products and services can reach thousands or millions of users.
As a Vendor Performance manager on the GCS Vendor Sales team, you will work with our Agency and Market team in Barcelona. You will be responsible for managing the overall performance of one or multiple markets, and your focus will be in the small-and-medium business space, while working cross-functionally with local and global teams. As a Vendor Performance Manager, you will be the principal stakeholder for your vendor management team, influencing and holding them accountable to deliver excellent performance and quality while enabling site-program success with targeted support. You will be responsible for analyzing vendor performance and presenting key insights to Google leadership, supporting initiatives to improve GCS vendor operations, and sharing best practices with vendor management and Google teams across global markets and lines of business.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Enable vendor performance by monitoring weekly performance metrics and share key market performance insights with Google sales leadership via weekly trading updates.
- Ensure vendor service quality against service level agreements and key performance indicators by conducting regular call audits, calibration sessions, quality reviews, and sharing data-driven insights and feedback with vendor management and central Google teams.
- Provide critical feedback and support to establish vendor operations improvement initiatives led by central Google teams; provide Google product, tool, and process support and cascade central changes.
- Identify escalation paths to troubleshoot tool/system issues and business risks of non-compliance with Google policies.
- Consult on vendor-led weekly business reviews, ensuring thorough performance diagnoses, mitigation plans, and follow-up to deliver results.
- Experience with quality assurance processes, including conducting audits, facilitating calibration sessions, and using data.
- Experience in sales management.
- Experience in sales performance analysis (i.e., sales activities, metrics, and performance issues).
- Ability to speak and write in English and Dutch fluently.
- Knowledge and experience within the Benelux markets.
- Knowledge of Google Ads campaign building and optimization.
- Excellent understanding of selling best practice and techniques (e.g. objection handling, competitive selling).
- Familiar with digital advertising, Google Ads, vendor agreement terms.
- Ability to influence stakeholders without authority using clear, persuasive written and verbal presentations and updates.
- Demonstrated stakeholder communication and influencing skills.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Se necesita [email protected] trabajar en restaurante y bar. Personal Responsable y con experiencia. Incorporación inmediata. Enviar a currículum [email protected] com Gracias. Leer menos [...]
Necesitamos urgentemente coaches personales con suficiente experiencia para trabajar en Madrid. Se precisa un/a persona con formación para el puesto de coach personal. Trabajando con nosotros, tam [...]
Se busca camarera con experiencia en Alcobendas para restaurantes latino [...]
Busco barbero profecional . . con experiancia y con ganas de trabajar . . incorporación enmediata solo personas serias con ganas de trabajar . . [...]