Job Description Summary :
The Data Product Analyst is responsible for providing data and technical expertise on data projects for HMG organization.
S/He will work with the Global Product manager and Global Data Specialist in implementation of Data platforms across multiple markets.
S/He support the product team to align business requirements with functional and technical specification.
S/He provides data expertise and works closely with the product manager, R&D; people, and other HMG technical teams.
S/He contributes to the continuous improvement of working practices, application quality, tooling, validation, and agile processes.
Job Description :
Main Responsibilities :
- Functional, Technical & Data expertise:
Provides the product team with a functional expertise applied to data and solutions.Provides the product team with a data expertise to perform classification and mapping of data.Provides the product team with a data expertise to create UX screens and data visualizations.Bring good sense and expertise to review and align business and data processes with formalization and communication around this.Extract value from this alignment to identify tasks to be automated and enhance the process to fluidify synergies between applications.
- Product development: Actively work with product team and contribute to definition, specification, validation and implementation of use cases.Actively work with the product and R&D; team to support the improvement of ID (3rd party data) and Non-ID (panel) database.Actively work with Havas Media teams involved in the platform program to align on best solutions and their integration.Provides functional and technical specification for projects tasks.Provides support in UAT and automation processes to fluidify processes.Collaborates with end-users (user interviews) and technical partners in specification of product features.
Education & Languages :
Master’s degree in Technology/Business.
4-6 years professional experience
- Good interpersonal and written/oral communication skills.
- Proactive and ability to initiate.
- Good analytical problem-solving skills.
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn.
- Proficiency in English is a must.
- Good understanding of how data visualization platforms (power BI) work, google cloud platform, digital marketing
- Basic level of technical languages (R, python …).
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in Data Science Algorithms.
Contract Type :
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
En Importante empresa buscamos perfiles como: Analista de cibeseguridad Descripción Cyber Threat Response - Cyber Intelligence Analyst The growing cyber threat, combined with Santander´s increa [...]
de la oferta de empleo Be a key driver on BASF´s path to digitalisation by supporting existing products and initiatives as well as innovate additional digital solutions that supports BASF´s glob [...]
We’re looking for people who put their innovation work to advance our success – and their own. Join an organization that ensures a more secure world through connecting and protecting our customers [...]
Accenture is seeking Data Protection experts to be assigned to its office located in Madrid, preferently (Spain). Applicants must have master degree in Law, Computer Science, Telecommunications or Ele [...]