Does cloud software really gets you going ?Do you have experience with selling a range of cloud services, such as Microsoft CSP and services in the field of IaaS, back-up, security, and more ?Do you have experience managing channel partners in the IT sector ?We’re looking for a colleague to add to our cloud team, at ALSO Cloud Spain.Join ALSO Cloud Spain and join an international, pro-active and dynamic work environment with high-skilled colleagues, always ready to help you out.
ALSO Spain is looking forward to meeting you !
As a Business Developer Manager at ALSO Cloud Spain,
your main project will consist in building a wide network of resellers and support them to grow with cloud solutions via ALSO Cloud Marketplace, defining the strategic and be responsible for the achievement of the defined sales objectives via an effective onboarding, development and management of our network of reseller.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Deliver sales target and KPIs as defined
- Working closely with the MD, define the plans to meet the company financial targets and drive the required sales and support activities
- Build a wide network of channel partners to work via the ALSO Cloud Marketplace, via recruitment and onboarding activities
- Define and Implement growth plans with channel partners including continuous development and support of the managed resellers
- Develop Microsoft portfolio sales including Cloud Services, Azure and MWP sales
- Develop Non-MS products sales also included in the ALSO Cloud Market Place Based on plans and campaigns, you will also be responsible for following these closely so that we can document the effect to our resellers network
- Enthusiasm, Can-do attitude, Always-take-that-extra-step attitude
- Demonstrable relevant experience (at least 3-5 years) with Cloud services
- Responsible and willing to take ownership of projects
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor diploma or working level
Qualifications, Skills and Competences
- Technical University degree or equivalent experience
- Proven successful sales experience in Cloud solutions/SaaS for at least 3-5 years
- Proven successful experience in channel management for at least 3-5 years
- Knowledge of key players in the Spanish distribution sector (resellers, ISVs, vendors…)
- Previously worked with ISVs or SPLAs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CMS and good technical knowledge on other cloud solutions (cybersecurity, backup, business applications, etc)
- Previous experience with cloud marketplaces
- Excellent communication and consultative selling skills
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills (DISC)
- Familiar with CRM tools to manage sales cycles
- Analytical skills, with good business understanding and strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving, creative thinking and collaboration skills.
- You are creative, visionary, and strong in your communication both verbally and in writing — both in Spanish and English
- You are curious and love to acquire new knowledge
- As a person, it is natural for you to work structured with an analytical approach to business issues, and you maintain an overview in stressful situations
- You go pragmatically to your tasks - whether it's challenges or development - and finally you enjoy working in teams and across the organization
What ALSO can provide
- An exciting and challenging job with good development opportunities in collaboration with the industry's leading manufacturers.
- To join the foundational team of ALSO Cloud Spain and become part of its management team.
- To be part of a winning team with a strong value proposition that will transform the digitization in Spain.
- To become part of a well-functioning workplace with good colleagues, humor and an informal tone.
- A “start-up”- like experience with the warranty of a solid multinational with an annual business volume of over 10B€ and present in 24 countries (ALSO Group)
- Opportunity to work internationally with other countries and cultures as ALSO is present in 24 countries. Chances to work abroad taking responsibilities for and in other geographies
- A pay package that matches your qualifications. Competitive wages and other benefits
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
"We are on a mission to transform the future of grocery retail through sustained technology innovation”Ocado Technology is putting the world’s retailers online using advanced artificial intelligen [...]
“Ocado Technology, powering the future of retail through sustained disruptive technology innovation...”Ocado Technology is putting the world’s retailers online using the cloud, robotics, AI, and [...]
Design, develop, test and document high quality technical data solutions according to business demand/requirements Work closely with the rest of the delivery hub to provide a global service, with r [...]
Job Description (This role can be based in Barcelona, Gijon or UK) As a Big Data Engineer, you will contribute towards the overall data integration architecture and design of multi-terabyte marke [...]