BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking
VICE PRESIDENT CREDIT PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT REAL ESTATE CAPITAL MARKETS
Key Responsibilities of the role
As part of the newly created Credit Portfolio Management Real Estate Capital Markets team, the selected candidate will manage RECM portfolio efficiently to contribute to the overall results of the group in terms of risk management and RWA monitoring.
Main function of the role is the due management & proactive monitoring of portfolio of allocated clients and transactions to CPM (post-closing) during construction and/or operation periods, including without limitation:
1. Depending on the case, ensure:
* Annual reviews are performed on time, waiver / amendment requests are duly handled,
covenants are met as requested by documentation, and generally internal processes post closing are met
* Organize the control and follow-up of drawings under development financing agreements within agreed facility limits and conditions.
* Obtain timely information to allow full analysis on the portfolio and report relevant findings to internal stakeholders.
* As relevant attendance to bank meetings, site visits, client meetings and preparation of related reports
* Relevant duties are performed, incl KYC timely renewal, when acting as Relationship Manager post closing
* Deal financial models are maintained as needed
* Liaison with Middle office and Booking Center, as well as with Agency when relevant
* Ensure data quality regular checks and ensure the timely provision of all information required for Regulatory reporting
2. Coordinate with the CPM team located in Paris.
3. Ensure fluent and effective information exchange between the Relationship Managers on credit facilities, to efficiently manage credit files allocated to CPM.
4. Liaise with Risk Corporate with regards to the risk profiles of clients and risk monitoring tools as well as presenting to credit committees
5. Ensure timely preparation of quarterly Watch List and Doubtful status
6. Lead the execution (or support) of certain refinancings, within a team determined by RECM management on a case-by-case basis
7. Lead/support restructurings of transactions in portfolio, as appropriate with the support of VPG and/or Transaction Group
1. Ensure that all regulatory and commercial training is completed on time and refreshed as required
2. Responsible for adherence to the Bank’s corporate policies, to its internal Compliance regulations as well as to appropriate external Regulators
Experience, Qualifications & Competencies
1. Previous experience in a similar area, preferably in the real estate sector
* Have a sound understanding of the Bank’s credit approval process
* Lead and supervises in full autonomy key phases of complex & visible projects
* High level of analytical skills, ability to construct a broad point of view and market convictions
3. IT literacy in Microsoft Office and the Bank’s systems for risk and portfolio monitoring
4. Maintain direct relationships with clients on sensitive transactions
5. Contribute to business opportunities identification for clients under his/her responsibility (refinancings, cross selling)
6. Based on portfolio analysis and available related information, provide as relevant feedback to other RECM teams on sectorial, technical, regulatory, market, developments, etc
7. Language: Spanish native speaker and fluent in English. Another European language would be beneficial
8. People / Behavioral conduct:
* Prove efficient organisation skills to set priorities & coordinate resources while delegating tasks effectively
* Good citizen behaviour, embody and practice the Group values (alignment with the Bank’s strategy, commitment, work ethics, integrity, Code of Conduct)
* Demonstrate proactivity, transparency and accountability for identifying and managing conduct risks
* Consider the implications of his/her actions on colleagues, partners and clients before making decisions, and escalate issues to your manager when unsure.
* Take responsibility for your team’s conduct and compliance risk
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job CategorySales Job Details Due to the continued g [...]
About the Role The Global Corporate Rating Group is seeking a highly motivated corporate credit analyst to join its team in Madrid as an Assistant Vice President. Reporting to the Senior Vice Preside [...]
DBRS Morningstar’s Middle-Market team is seeking a highly motivated individual, with four to five years of expertise in corporate credit analysis, preferably with high-yield issuers, and strong anal [...]
Our Purpose We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, par [...]