In L’Oréal Spain we’re looking for experienced E-kams to join our teams!
In this role you will have the chance to:
1. Analyze local e-Retail Market Size, Key Players and Omni-channel opportunities for online professional beauty and set up Business Plan and roadmap for e-Commerce, responsible to hit sales and profit targets
2. Develop, Negotiate and align Joint Business Plans with e-Retailers, with regular Joint reviews on achievements / KPIs:
- Lead e-retailer relationships & negotiations: this role is the primary point of contact with the e-retailer teams
- Negotiate write & include specific trade agreements for Digital including:
- Sales Data Sharing (Sell-Out, Market Shares, Split On-/Offline for e-Retailers)
- Intention to share Shopper Data
- Service Level Agreements to track e-Commerce performance KPIs (see below KPIs table)
- Fix logistic needs & specificities with our partners (together with Supply Chain):
- Ensure product availability (no Out Of Stock)
- Specific deliveries: e.g. Zero Stock Policy of Pure Players, Free Returns for Customers
3. Set the Basics of e-Retail sell-out Excellence:
- Assortment: Build unique product catalogue and create product catalogue template, making sure the Brand assortment is well represented
- Content & Tools: Develop and share qualitative content with our online partners (product visuals, product texts, product videos, online tools & services), ensure seamless distribution of assets with appropriate tools.
- Services: Propose added value services (e.g. online diagnostic, online chat, editorial content) by mastering the knowledge of the shopper and its behavior online
- Relationship Management: Develop co-CRM and loyalty programs
- Data exchange and partnerships
- Brand Image supervision in order to elevate the luxury experience of our brands
- Explore and lead seasonal digital marketing program opportunities, evaluating/negotiating co-op deals (as needed).
- Site User Experience (UX) and functionalities: Negotiate Best In Class search results on E-retailers’ sites for our products
- Co-Marketing activities:
- Digital investment via co-op wherever possible
- Leverage media investment, social presence, SEM, etc.
- Consumer care: organize training with education teams to develop the expertise of e-retailers’ consumer cares regarding our brands & products.
4. Expert of e-Retail, both internally & externally:
- Share e-Commerce best practices as a benchmark
- Track and monitor our e-Retail performance through KPI’s
5. Effectively Monitor & Steer Business Performance:
- Build and maintain an accurate forecast as defined within the country’s forecasting process
- Regularly monitor sales, performance and ROI of key activities (e.g. launches and promotions)
- Plan & review activities to improve performance (MarketShare, profitability, brand appearance etc.)
6. Manage the daily and mid-term interface between the Client and L’Oreal
· Build a strong relationship with the key account based on mutual trust and category development
- Stay up to date with customer strategy / operating cycles
- Build multifunctional teams to put relevant L’Oreal experts in front of their counterparts at the client (Digital marketing, Category Management, Finance, Supply Chain, Trade Marketing)
7. Establish KPI’s and analytics on performance (both quantitative and qualitative):
Technical Competences required:
- 2 to 5 years of experience in ecommerce and negotiation
- Experience within digital campaigns
- Strong negotiation skills, reporting and goal oriented
- Excellent communication skills, complexity management, strong analytical skills
- English is a must.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Date: 11-Jun-2021 Location: Madrid, European Union, ES Company: British Council The British Council builds connections, understanding and trust between people in the UK and other countries throu [...]
Se precisa persona activa y dinámica con experiencia imprescindible en importación de vehículos de la UE, gestiones con firma digital, dni electrónico, ayuntamiento, ITV, agencia tributaria y DGT. [...]
Buscamos profesional para incorporarse en nuestra plantilla para llevar a cabo la comunicación de nuestra empresa ya que, tenemos 3 marcas a que trabajar la imagen. Funciones: * Apoyo en tareas diari [...]
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn [...]