Salesforce.org is looking for a talented Education Cloud Specialist with a passion for helping customers and driving adoption of our industry solutions to help revolutionise the Education market in EMEA.
The Success Specialist engages with customers to improve and accelerate their adoption of Salesforce solutions which help transform their business and achieve mission objectives. This is accomplished through the delivery of Premier Success Expert Coaching Sessions, Customer Success Requests and Power of Us Live Roundtables, all of which are targeted post-sales consulting/advising engagements. These engagements are designed to increase product awareness, provide industry best practices,
and drive strategic guidance alongside business transformation.
Within Customer Success, the Specialist will help strategize on 1:Many Customer Success initiatives, assist in enabling Account Executives on how best to leverage Customer Success Resources, and collaborate with Sales to drive attendance and run in-person/virtual Success Events in the respective regions.
- Facilitate high impact, cloud-specific Expert Coaching engagements across all levels of an organization (C-level, VP, Mid-Level Management, Admin and Project Team.
- Deliver a focused engagement on a defined scope/topic and address Customers’ corresponding business goals.
- Support customers via Customer Success Requests and assist with adoption via best practice guidance and personalized resource recommendations.
- Deliver successful Onboarding engagements to new Premier Success customers.
- Follow-up on CSAT survey and business outcome responses, sharing ongoing feedback into the program team.
- Contribute to quarterly events (in-person/virtual) via Roundtable discussions, webinars, panels, workshops focused on key adoption-related topics.
- Curate success resources and organize industry-specific learning paths (and/or create content as needed) to meet customer needs across the Education portfolio.
- Support Success Managers and Account Executives as technical experts for customer calls, based on customer need.
- Maintain credentials and 100% compliance to learning path related to Salesforce feature releases, product enablement, and Customer Success methodology.
- Ensure customers derive maximum value from their investment in Salesforce/Education Cloud, utilize their licenses, identify new opportunities, and collaborate with Salesforce stakeholder teams to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint.
- Review and evaluate customer usage data, health indicators, renewal dates and growth opportunities and translate into strategies for success to make each customer engagement a meaningful transaction.
- Collaborate inter-departmentally to resolve at-risk Customer escalations, and drive customer ‘Red Accounts’ to successful resolution.
- Coordinate with Sales teams and Salesforce’s Partner Alliances team to ensure proper implementation approach is in place to maximize customer success.
Success will be measured by moving the needle across your portfolio in the following categories. It will also be measured by the breadth and depth of sales and customer relationships; contributions to the role and process improvement; escalation and risk mitigation management; and proven leadership.
- Customer Engagements
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3+ years relevant work experience in Customer Success
- Technical background and experience with enterprise software preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce Education Cloud preferred; or experience working with customers in the Education industry or technology solutions in the Recruiting/Admissions, Student Success, Alumni/Advancement space. Experience in the Education market in EMEA a definite plus, as this role will be based in one of our European hubs.
- Superior communication and presentation skills in English. Bonus to have multi-lingual skills — Spanish (preferred), French, German, or Dutch.
- Experience facilitating customer meetings and presenting to an Executive-level audience in a concise, inspirational, and convincing manner.
- Deep understanding of customer success principles (people, process, technology), approaches and considerations.
- Experience with complex, escalated customer situations, ability to navigate large and small organizations, and gain executive-level buy-in.
- Measures effectiveness of recommendations; proficient at scaling or redirecting strategies and tactics based on results.
- Knowledge of Sales organizations and approaches.
- Collaborative. Exceptional team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to deliver on the needs of multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- High energy, charismatic, creative self-starter with a desire to learn and perform in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment. As to be expected in a startup-like environment, comfort with ambiguity and flexibility is required.
- Alignment to Salesforce Values & Culture.
- Passion for technology and its opportunity to better enable nonprofits. Ability and willingness to accommodate up to 20% travel (when possible, due to COVID).
- Passionate about Customer Success
- Strategic thinker
- Proactive, organized, and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication and Content Development skills
- Programs or Project Management skills
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Se buscan lo más rápido posible psicólogos trabajando de forma puntual en Barcelona. Mediante nuestra plataforma con amplia experiencia en el sector de salud y bienestar te facilitaremos trabajo [...]
clásicas - 5€ suemipermanentes - 10€ acrilicas - 18€ gel - 20€ [...]
Para este trabajo te ofrecerás como massatgista específicamente en Castellbell i el Vilar (provincia de Barcelona). Imprescindible experiencia previa. Empresa dedicada a servicios ofrecidos por m [...]
Para este trabajo te ofrecerás como masajista exactamente en Barcelona (provincia de Barcelona). Imprescindible experiencia previa. Empresa dedicada a servicios ofrecidos por masajistas y otros en [...]