Sherlock is our event-sourcing engine that allows users to report on their data according to their needs and goals. As a developer in the Sherlock team, you will contribute in a fast-growing and challenging project that is taking our product to the next level.
Your challenges and objectives :
- Analyze and implement solutions and enhancements for our event-sourcing engine.
- Achieve a rounded knowledge of our platform by understanding the complex interaction of a wide range of areas and services, from network layer to final user.
- Work on a product that involves several computer science areas, such as highly available and performant systems, top-notch security standards, and intuitive user interface design.
- Build a highly flexible platform which allows users to customize it through tailored configurations and UI options.
- Learn, collaborate with different teams and grow while tackling complex technical challenges in a fun and encouraging working environment.
Your day-to-day activities
- Work with the Product Team on functional specifications of features (specs): interpret and analyze, but also give feedback for them.
- Design and write the code for the feature.
- Perform technical analysis of existing code and perform refactors to improve code quality.
- Perform code review.
- Promote and apply best practices during the entire development process, from the very early stages of technical analysis and design of solutions, to the monitoring in production.
About you :
- Work experience in software development
- Superior analytical/troubleshooting skills
- Expertise in data structures, algorithms, and complexity analysis
- Experience or background in event sourcing architectures
- Knowledge of Apache Kafka, Apache Flink, Apache Beam, Docker, Kubernetes is a plus.
- Open source experience or contribution with any Linux/Unix distribution is always welcome.
We’re a market leader enterprise that makes its own product: A highly flexible enterprise SaaS platform used for global talent acquisition and talent management. We currently work with over 650 companies worldwide.
Developing our own product means that we use our ideas and set our priorities, but also that when it comes to how we work, we set our own rules. We choose to work in a relaxed, energetic and creative environment, where everyone can make the most of their skills and preferences, and boost their individual capabilities through collaboration and team work.
Due to COVID 19, all Avaturians are working from home for the moment. More information will be provided during the interview process.
- A fast-paced, energetic, and engaging environment.
- Flexible hours.
- Competitive salary, with one review per year.
- Four days a year to attend events related to professional development.
- Internet service expenses.
An organizational culture that empowers everyone to be themselves is key to thrive in business, but more importantly, it’s a pathway for creating a more equal society. Avature fosters a diverse and inclusive environment, and celebrates that each unique person brings something different to our team. We are committed to considering all qualified applicants equally and to promote equal opportunities within our organization.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Hola busco barista/camarera para extra (viernes, sábado, domingo) Requisitos: edad 20/30 Inglés livel alto Experiencia minimo 2 años Posibilidad de incorporación también semana entera [...]
Se busca persona con experiencia en cocina tradicional, para trabajar de Viernes a Domingo en una Peña en Málaga, interesado mandar Whatsapp al 644292061 [...]
Se precisa Ingeniero Industrial o Ingenierio Informático con conocimientos de ROS y Python. Se valorará experiencia en SLAM, AGVs y en LIDAR. Se puede considerar la opción de teletrabajar. [...]
Se necesita conductor para camion rigido, para cubrir puesto de reparto en alimentacion buenas condiciones y buen ambiente de trabajo. [...]