IDIADA is looking for a highly motivated engineer to work with plug-in hybrid and electric vehicles. The candidate will collaborate in a leading team with electric vehicle charging technologies, combining high-powered knowledge with communication protocols.
One of the main challenges of this sector is to develop and validate safe and reliable high power charging systems which enable that electric mobility becomes accessible and attractive for all road traffic participants.
- Prepare and carry out charger tests.
- Communication with customers and suppliers of charging equipment.
- Monitor technicians.
- Review and correct reports.
- Career progression; Clear and structured career path.
- Shuttle bus from Barcelona and Tarragona and Internal car sharing app, to promote the sustainable transportation.
- We promote the training and constant learning and we offer paid specialized training and subsidized language courses.
- Subsidized canteen.
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in Electrical / Electronic / Telecomunication / Industrial Engineering.
- Analytical capacity of electronic and electrical circuits.
- Capable of working at high voltage.
- Basic programming knowledge and knowledge in LabView is valued.
- Familiar with CAN communication analysis equipment.
- Instrumentation knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of network protocol analysis (IPv6, TCP and UDP) is valued.
- Interest in automotive and powertrain topics, especially electric vehicles.
- Willingness for moderate travel activity for tests outside IDIADA HQ.
- Self-confidence to discuss and report to clients.
- B2 level in English.
- Other languages will be valued.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Descripción DomusVi es la compañía con la mayor red de centros y servicios sanitarios y sociales de atención a las personas mayores y de salud mental del país. El trato humano y familiar, la es [...]
¿Quieres trabajar para una importante empresa del sector logístico?En Manpower te ofrecemos la posibilidad de trabajar para un importante empresa del sector logístico como mozo de almacén. Las fun [...]
Job description We are looking for a Junior Project Engineer to join the Commercial Vehicles Homologation Department. As a member of the homologation department, you will be responsible for the hom [...]
Job description We are looking for a Telecommunications Engineer to join our Homologation Passenger Car Department. As part of the homologation team, you will be responsible for the approval of diff [...]