As a member of the IDIADA Group Body Development Team, you will be part of the Body Design team, being directly involved in engineering development projects for global automotive clients.
Reporting to the CAD Coordinator, Body Design, you will be responsible for leading the product development of Automotive parts, using 3D CAD models and 2D drawings, with customer orientated solutions for the automotive industry.
You will have gained a minimum of 5 years’ experience in product development in BiW and Closures and/or Trims.
As a main duties you will dynamize and carry out the execution of projects assigned providing your technical knowledge and wide experience,
and act as interface between the external client and the Organization. Guarantee the achievement of external client's technical requirements in order to ensure their satisfaction and to support the consolidation and the achievement of the assigned objectives in terms of growth, competitiveness and profitability.
It is a unique and challenging opportunity to be a key part of very important projects from the early stages till the start of production, going throw all projects milestones.
- Degree related with Mechanical/Design or Automotive specialization.
Vocational training or equivalent demonstrated training/experience
Practical experience with stamping process, sealings, mechanisms and plastic injection.
- Proficiency using CATIA v5 is a must with min of 5 years experience as designer
- Parts and units 3D development
- 2D drawings development
- Technical and practical knowledge working in BiW and closures and/or Interior and Exterior Trims.
- Customer oriented, perceptive to client needs able to participate and lead technical meetings
- Open to travel and have the flexibility to be temporary relocated in another country if required.
- Team spirit, leadership and the ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment
- A intermediate level of English in a must, in addition to local languages will be valued. Other languages will be an asset.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Descripción DomusVi es la compañía con la mayor red de centros y servicios sanitarios y sociales de atención a las personas mayores y de salud mental del país. El trato humano y familiar, la es [...]
¿Quieres trabajar para una importante empresa del sector logístico?En Manpower te ofrecemos la posibilidad de trabajar para un importante empresa del sector logístico como mozo de almacén. Las fun [...]
Job description We are looking for a Junior Project Engineer to join the Commercial Vehicles Homologation Department. As a member of the homologation department, you will be responsible for the hom [...]
Job description We are looking for a Telecommunications Engineer to join our Homologation Passenger Car Department. As part of the homologation team, you will be responsible for the approval of diff [...]